The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

p rock i tried to play gta online with dizo and had a nightmare trying to run it :(
Ge looks dope. It's one of the few games I've seen him beat.

Yup. A lot of people were saying 15+ on their first playthrough.
I just beat winter. Wow talk about brutal. I stopped at the beginning of spring. Can't wait to wake up later on and start playing again.

p rock i tried to play gta online with dizo and had a nightmare trying to run it :(

Ge looks dope. It's one of the few games I've seen him beat.

Yup. A lot of people were saying 15+ on their first playthrough.
I just beat winter. Wow talk about brutal. I stopped at the beginning of spring. Can't wait to wake up later on and start playing again.

the told me he paid off his ps4 (which i am doing so this weekend too) if he does borrow it off him so we can play something. after i get it im not using the ps3 anymore(its showing it's age)

also, tlou has a very movie like ending. i dont wanna spoil but you'll see.

Edited by Guest

I really liked the Beyond2Souls demo , I was iffy on the game but this sold me. It reminds me of a super high budget Ghost Trick. The puzzles aren't as clever (demo) but the presentation is top notch. You also get far more control (and way better) than you did in HR.

it didn't remind me of ghost trick at all. the "puzzles" are really just a matter of interacting with everything until you trigger the correct thing.

the potential is there for them to do some interesting stuff but the demo is too action packed for them to show that off. i hope the full game has some slower paced sections where you have to stop and think for a bit.

I really liked the Beyond2Souls demo , I was iffy on the game but this sold me. It reminds me of a super high budget Ghost Trick. The puzzles aren't as clever (demo) but the presentation is top notch. You also get far more control (and way better) than you did in HR.

nice! how were the visuals?

Meh, just being a ghost manipulating things was what I meant and GT was the first to come to mind. And to be fair GT was a lot of poking and prodding until you get the right order of events, either way I was just talking about simple mechanics. Ghost > possess > simple action.

The first half looked alright, the second half of the demo is where the visuals shine.

Edited by -CM²-

Meh, just being a ghost manipulating things was what I meant and GT was the first to come to mind.

The first half looked alright, the second half of the demo is where the visuals shine.

nice!

sleeping dogs aint that big, maybe you can finish it till then ;)

its like 12-14 hours

oh...then i'll try to fly through the rest of it.

Worth scoping out, especially if you enjoyed HR. :fblike:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccxxxxxxxxddddddddddddddddddddddddddxs

really enjoyed HR, definitely want to try beyond...

nevermind the first line i was trying to get a crumble off the d key :ben:

my gf got me gta5 for 360 :) . i just need a tv lol. i want to get something cheap, for now, until i rent out my unit and get a pimped out townhome :smoke:

looks like i will be hitting tiger direct this weekend :ben: