The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

i played it on hard dude. The only part where i actually started to run out of ammo/resources was that chase scene in winter.

SoD is not as survival as i would have liked but its still far above TLOU. You die in TLOU and you get sent to checkpoint 5 minutes prior to that point. You die in SoD and that character is gone for good. Any of your survivors can also kick the bucket if you're not careful. I never died in the game but i came damn close quite a few times, and the tension during those moments was much greater than anything in TLOU.

lmao this is bullshit

noone ever dies in SoD , i literally had zero ammo zero weapons and still managed to kill a horde on my own 

:kaz: more survival than TLOU my ass :kaz:

LMAO

"I never died in the game "

i played it on hard dude. The only part where i actually started to run out of ammo/resources was that chase scene in winter.

SoD is not as survival as i would have liked but its still far above TLOU. You die in TLOU and you get sent to checkpoint 5 minutes prior to that point. You die in SoD and that character is gone for good. Any of your survivors can also kick the bucket if you're not careful. I never died in the game but i came damn close quite a few times, and the tension during those moments was much greater than anything in TLOU.

lmao this is bullshit

noone ever dies in SoD , i literally had zero ammo zero weapons and still managed to kill a horde on my own 

:kaz: more survival than TLOU my ass :kaz:

LMAO

"I never died in the game "

but just the thought of you losing all your progress when your character dies is enough to instill that feeling of survival. you can't compare that with being reset to a checkpoint a few minutes before with all of your persistence and items intact like in TLOU....

Edited by Twinblade

So I'm at the "ultimate score we always dreamed about when we were younger" part...it's like at the 45% mark. Am I close to the end of gta 5? (The story part - not the side missions).

I think you're getting there. What's the last mission you did?

I finished it last night and I'm at 93% but I've done a lot of side stuff

gta_zpsdb6bbe9a.jpg

So I'm at the "ultimate score we always dreamed about when we were younger" part...it's like at the 45% mark. Am I close to the end of gta 5? (The story part - not the side missions).

Theres a stat screen in the options menu that tells you your progress.

Theres a stat screen in the options menu that tells you your progress.

ahhh...cool. thanks!

You're doing a heist in the boonies, right? That one is really good.

i just did the one that involved scuba diving and the double agent. i haven't started the next heist yet...i just know michael said it's the one they've always dreamed of doing.

Most of the heists are very linear. Do this, go there, do that, swtich to that character, do this etc.

yeah, but at least they are fun. this is the first gta i will actually complete (because i enjoy the campaign). i almost finished vice city, because i dug the vibe. i hated san andreas and gta 4.

Most of the heists are very linear. Do this, go there, do that, swtich to that character, do this etc.

yeah, but at least they are fun. this is the first gta i will actually complete (because i enjoy the campaign). i almost finished vice city, because i dug the vibe. i hated san andreas and gta 4.

cmon son

cmon son

andreas was too dated when it released and gta 4.....:D shit game in every aspect.

cmon son

andreas was too dated when it released and gta 4..... :D shit game in every aspect.

:dipbaby: