The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

finished AA5. as always the case design, writing, and OST are top notch. Gameplay wise its probably the easiest and most simple AA game, which is kind of a bummer.

still had a blast with it and im sure most other people will as well.

hopefully if it does well enough capcom will consider bringing over Miles Edgeworth 2.

Edited by Twinblade

Back up to Winter in TLoU, segmenting my play sessions nicely. :juggle:

Made the mistake of buying ME1 and 2 during the week sale, might get around to that but I doubt. Also made the mistake of restarting Diablo 3... so that is a nice chunk of my time.

Chivalry is a fucking blast. Some fag kinda ruined the last game I was in by just running around with a short sword and spamming the stab, but fun regardless. It was like when everyone on your team in COD just continually bumrush the camper. Totally ineffective and they just load up on kills, but when that faggot goes down, you feel so relieved. Fun game though. For the Steam Halloween sale I picked up Limbo, Sleeping Dogs, and The Swapper. Heard the Swapper's gameplay elements reminded them of Portal and Super Metroid. Instant buy.

Chivalry is a fucking blast. Some fag kinda ruined the last game I was in by just running around with a short sword and spamming the stab, but fun regardless. It was like when everyone on your team in COD just continually bumrush the camper. Totally ineffective and they just load up on kills, but when that faggot goes down, you feel so relieved. Fun game though. For the Steam Halloween sale I picked up Limbo, Sleeping Dogs, and The Swapper. Heard the Swapper's gameplay elements reminded them of Portal and Super Metroid. Instant buy.

Let me know when you go on Chiv again, I'll back you up.

id: Trun0-Jay

Let me know when you go on Chiv again, I'll back you up.

id: Trun0-Jay

:vince:

sent dat friend request

last night I bought Demon's Souls

:smoke: im going backwards into the series. Got to dark souls late and now I must try the o.g.

last night I bought Demon's Souls

:smoke: im going backwards into the series. Got to dark souls late and now I must try the o.g.

Keep us posted on how it's going 

Demon's Souls is awesome, brah. It does a lot of things DaSo doesn't do so they're different enough though going backwards might suck since the best thing about DaSo (interconnected world) isn't in DeSo.

• Upvote 1

Yea I've noticed it doesn't have seamless transitions from area to area.

i haven't got to far in yet.  I started out with a Temple Knight but I think I'm going to promptly make a switch to a new character since the idea of a faith based one doesn't appeal to me all that much.  What class did you guys begin with in Demon's???

Dunno if you saw on that last game of Chivalry last night, Truno, but I totally got a kill on you lol. I went like 3 and 15, but my final kill was within e last 10 seconds I came up and killed the dude right as he was getting ready to take out the King. What a fun fucking game lol

Yea I've noticed it doesn't have seamless transitions from area to area.

i haven't got to far in yet.  I started out with a Temple Knight but I think I'm going to promptly make a switch to a new character since the idea of a faith based one doesn't appeal to me all that much.  What class did you guys begin with in Demon's???

My first character was a knight followed by a temple knight and then Royalty. 

Dunno if you saw on that last game of Chivalry last night, Truno, but I totally got a kill on you lol. I went like 3 and 15, but my final kill was within e last 10 seconds I came up and killed the dude right as he was getting ready to take out the King. What a fun fucking game lol

aye, screw you :meh:

I thought I had the drop on the king and then you show up

Going to pick up Tactics Ogre later tonight, bought it last year or whenever it launched and got roughed up so I stopped playing.... so any tips? :ben:

Hmm, general tips, I don't even know where to begin. Ask me some specific question and I'll be able to answer.

One thing comes to mind though, your first mage always start with a dark type affinity spells, change it for something else as this one is rather useless (or hired a new mage at the shop), you want a elemental spell that gives damage like Fire or Lightning for example. Then the next skill to invest in is 'augment *whatever spell type you bought*.

Also invest in the skills that can raise in levels early, those should pretty much always be the first skills you aim to get. They take a long time to master and it's crucial to have them, for example, the basic weapon type skill, when they reach level 2 you gain a special attack as long as you have that type of weapon equipped.

Your characters customization is everything.