The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

My memory might be hazy since I didnt play for long but is the first fights with the skeletons/having to save your first party member(s) and stuff? I remember that being pretty harsh and Dili saying that the battle itself is one of the more challenging ones since it's so early on.

...that's where I stopped. :ben:

Edited by -CM²-
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

My memory might be hazy since I didnt play for long but is the first fights with the skeletons/having to save your first party member(s) and stuff? I remember that being pretty harsh and Dili saying that the battle itself is one of the more challenging ones since it's so early on.

...that's where I stopped. :ben:

You don't have to save anyone during the fight with the necromancer. It is one of the hardest fight in the game and it's quite early. You only have to defeat the boss though. Save up Canopus TP and use his special attack on the boss once you hit it a few times, should take care of things. It ain't that hard.

Finished Bioshock Infinite. Was amazing. Can't wait to play it again.

Now I just started playing Guacamelee. Really cool so far.

oh man I loved Guacamelee. Great game. Brought me back to simpler times.

I'm downloading Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen :smoke:

That game is fun, it has it's problems and there's definitely some wasted potential but it was easy for me to overlook it all thanks to the awesome combat. Really enjoyed that game.

That game is fun, it has it's problems and there's definitely some wasted potential but it was easy for me to overlook it all thanks to the awesome combat. Really enjoyed that game.

not too hard?

not too hard?

Only at the beginning. Once you gain some levels and some skills the game gets easier.

aliens:CM was $5, i said fuck it and got it

miasmata was like $3

not too hard?

games garbage, combat is good but thats it

With PS4 two weeks (:cosby:) away I finally caved in and grabbed PS+ as well as Tactics Ogre. Never played Golden Abyss and I've heard some solid things about Sine More so I downloaded those on my Vita. :fblike:

Edited by -CM²-