The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

He just reached the capital. That's barely 2 hours into the game. Who the hell judges an RPG after two hours? That's very premature considering RPGs generally take a few hours before they start opening up.

Whatever, I gave up on it... again. It's just not my cup of tea. Maybe I should have tried a different class than a fighter but I don't feel like going through the intro again.

You can switch vocations at inns iirc

Yeah, I know but I don't want to spend my points all over the place in different class skills that I won't even be able to use later on.

each class gains diff stats on level up, so you focus on that while picking up skills you're going to want for your weapon types you like the most.

K, I've played quite a bit of DD so far. Loving the game, but I need your input on somethin...

- In terms of the mainquest, my current active quest is to get to the Pawn Guild
- Done a couple of Major side quests such as finding the Grimoire (by checking out the 2 theif hideouts), and finding Quina in Witchwood
-Slayed a few Chimeras and Cyclops' along the way, and have done quite a bit of exploring
- I'm level 23, just recently switched to Assassin.

Now I'm at the very start of Bitterblack Isle, faced those black wolves for the first time...which seemed kinda tough, and I just found out that it's part of the new content.

Would you suggest I continue? I don't mind the extra challege..

Or should I come back later?

I just want the best option that sustains my interest in the game. I don't want to finish the Isle, and then find myself breezing through the mainland as a result...

Edited by Sick Cinema

So hmm yeah, I started a new game again. Strider class is more fun than warrior. It's kind of overpowered though. I killed the cyclops at the camp so easily just by shooting arrows in its eye.

I still think the combat is rather mediocre though. One question, can your main pawn use hybrid classes or it's only for the arisen?

Yeah makes sense I guess. Just finished the mission at Everfall. Game is seriously a lot of fun. Really enjoy travelling, slaying bandits and large beasts. Not a bad effort considering it's Crapcoms first RPG. Still has a lot of issues that makes the game a little annoying, but they are can be overlooked at times.

7.5/10 so far. Still can't decide if it's better than KoA...

Yeah makes sense I guess. Just finished the mission at Everfall. Game is seriously a lot of fun. Really enjoy travelling, slaying bandits and large beasts. Not a bad effort considering it's Crapcoms first RPG. Still has a lot of issues that makes the game a little annoying, but they are can be overlooked at times.

You actually finished KoA? That game wore me out, I called it quits around the 20 hour mark once I realized I wasn't really getting anywhere because the quests kept piling on. Game has some really bad pacing issues.

You actually finished KoA? That game wore me out, I called it quits around the 20 hour mark once I realized I wasn't really getting anywhere because the quests kept piling on. Game has some really bad pacing issues.

Yeah I have. I did a few sidequests, and mainly focused in the main mission, took me about 20-25 hours to beat. Multiclassing as rogue/sorcerer and playing on hard made it more enjoyable.

Haven't played an RPG before that since Skyrim, so I kinda needed that fix :happysad:

Really wish they would've released it on PC because it runs like dog shit on consoles.

Word, the graphics are really blurry and the draw distance is laughable. It really ruins the immersion they were going for.

Case 3 in Phoenix Wright DD is just bad. I had already guessed who was the real killer early on and it took forever before it got to the prime suspect. The whole case has been too easy to point out the contradictions in testimonies and the case usually go into strange territories to reveal new key information. It's just badly written.

Ugh, can't wait to get it over with.

I hate case 3 because most scenarios and testimonies were just stupid and felt forced just to get the story going. Case 2 had a much better flow, it was also pretty easy and fairly obvious but it had a better script.

I hate Athena emotion gameplay feature thing. Not a big fan of the character either. Apollo and Phoenix should have never taken a step back from the spotlight.