The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

brought the switch to work and i'm finally playing untitled goose game. this shit is fun and hilarious! 

already put 5 hours into persona 5 royal. i'm looking forward to playing a shit load more this weekend :smoke: 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Played a bunch of Resident Evil Resistance (full version). Its messy but im actually having a lot of fun with it. At first I thought it seemed unbalanced because the mastermind (dude who controls the zombies) was constantly winning, but thats only because none of the survivors I was with knew wtf we were doing. Once you figure out the gameplay loop and how to approach the objectives it becomes more balanced and as a result more enjoyable.

Edited by Twinblade
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

What have you done GD?! You were out! and now they got you back in! (relating to Persona)

Played some Ape Out. Meh, it's okay at best. 

Ha I couldn’t help myself. I had forgotten how addictive this game is. 

23 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Ha I couldn’t help myself. I had forgotten how addictive this game is. 

I sunk 70-80 hours into P5 in such a short span of time it was crazy. For me it was already the perfect JRPG, can't even imagine how this refines it even further. 

Whish I had unlimited download for the month. Gonna have to call my ISP. Gonna skip on RE3 and FF7 Remake until then.

Tales of Vesperia DE is on sale on PSN, gonna get that for the time being.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Whish I had unlimited download for the month. Gonna have to call my ISP. Gonna skip on RE3 and FF7 Remake until then.

Tales of Vesperia DE is on sale on PSN, gonna get that for the time being.

you haven't played vesperia? put all your focus on the dog repede and his uppercuts. He's badass.

• Upvote 1

Over 5 hours into FFVII Remake now and I absolutely love it so far. Feels surreal at times that I'm actually playing it and it looks and plays this well. 

Combat is a blast, the graphics are superb and the world is a lot more fleshed out. It is very linear early on but I love that and lends to some awesome moments.

The cutscenes and music are superb, it has a very Final Fantasy, very JRPG style and characters are introduced in cool over the top ways. 

Just go into this with an open mind and don't just look for a scene by scene retelling of FFVII. It's not going to be that. I think the 'Remake' in the title is gonna serve as a determent. 

2 hours ago, kaz said:

you haven't played vesperia? put all your focus on the dog repede and his uppercuts. He's badass.

I think I played a demo for the 360 version but I cant remember. Never played the full game anyway, always wanted to but its one of those game that eluded me. 

For $25 I guess I should just give in. Ill post some impressions later. 

Edited by Ramza
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Over 5 hours into FFVII Remake now and I absolutely love it so far. Feels surreal at times that I'm actually playing it and it looks and plays this well. 

Combat is a blast, the graphics are superb and the world is a lot more fleshed out. It is very linear early on but I love that and lends to some awesome moments.

The cutscenes and music are superb, it has a very Final Fantasy, very JRPG style and characters are introduced in cool over the top ways. 

Just go into this with an open mind and don't just look for a scene by scene retelling of FFVII. It's not going to be that. I think the 'Remake' in the title is gonna serve as a determent. 

Nice. How are the side quests? Resetera was saying that they're mostly just fetch quests. Thats the only aspect of the game that sounds a bit underwhelming.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nice. How are the side quests? Resetera was saying that they're mostly just fetch quests. Thats the only aspect of the game that sounds a bit underwhelming.

The early ones I've done are fairly simple, typical JRPG side quests. Either go here and kill certain beasts or basically fetch quests. Absolutely nothing like we've seen from WRPG side quests lately however the game so far is too linear to even have those type of quests. In the first 5 hours the most 'open' the world gets is a few streets. So we will see how that progresses. I can see the whole game being this linear tbh if its all set in Midgar.

The Khan Maykr boss fight in DOOM Eternal was garbage. The floor being electrocuted was a bit too much. I eventually found a good strategy using the bolt gun but still, they are pushing it now.