The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Feels like a waste at this point but I might buy a new PS4 controller to see if that fixes my issues with the combat. At the very least ill get more battery life out of it, im still using the OG controller that came with my OG PS4.

Is there any drifting when you aren’t touching the controller?

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

Is there any drifting when you aren’t touching the controller?

No, I just have a lot of problems with aiming and tilting the sticks in combat. I’m always flailing and striking air and missing even though I’m looking and aiming directly at enemies. Shits annoying. 

Edit: btw omi village and the surrounding environment are stunning. So many striking colors mixed together.

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

No, I just have a lot of problems with aiming and tilting the sticks in combat. I’m always flailing and striking air and missing even though I’m looking and aiming directly at enemies. Shits annoying. 

Edit: btw omi village and the surrounding environment are stunning. So many striking colors mixed together.

Weird man. Have you tried updating the game? 

I’m honestly confused how that’s happening. I just tested it again and I couldn’t swing air even if I tried, it always auto locks on anybody closest to you. I even kept partying and holding the opposite direction and he still aims at the enemy so it has nothing to do with controller

Edited by Delita

I started playing this new SRPG called Othercide, the battle system is great and I love the art direction but the roguelike grind is overkill, the first boss is really hard, Im not sure Ill keep playing if it present a huge difficulty spike with every new boss.

Heres a trailer for those who has no idea why Im talking about.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I started playing this new SRPG called Othercide, the battle system is great and I love the art direction but the roguelike grind is overkill, the first boss is really hard, Im not sure Ill keep playing if it present a huge difficulty spike with every new boss.

Heres a trailer for those who has no idea why Im talking about.

i remember thinking this game looked really cool until i found out it was a rougelike. Then I lost all interest.