The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nice. I haven’t left since I got there, trying to clean up that area as much as possible.

Are you doing the festivities? They are seasonal. Pretty dope!

42 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Are you doing the festivities? They are seasonal. Pretty dope!

I tinkered in the one thats currently ongoing. I actually thought that was part of the main story at first, its cool how they're constantly updating the game and adding these kind of events to it.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I tinkered in the one thats currently ongoing. I actually thought that was part of the main story at first, its cool how they're constantly updating the game and adding these kind of events to it.

Right? Love it!

Finished Conarium, the lovecraftian "horror game". As a walking sim the lore was pretty cool, nice stuff to read, puzzles were boring and the ending sucks.

Playing Close to the sun now. It's about an alternate timeline where Nicola Tesla invents more shit and on his huge airship they do some dimensional experiments and shit goes wrong. This game owns, I've never seen such detailed corpses lol. Very bioshock-y in style, the puzzles so far are easy but the atmosphere is pretty good, I like it and chase scenes are set pieces and fair.

I also bought "The beast inside" on steam. 

Man I can't stop playing these first person "horror/exploration/walking sim" games. Still Observer is the best!

I think I will play the new Amnesia afterwards.

Edited by kaz
32 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

AC valhalla is crack. i think i'm at the 66% mark. i have yet to play a mission i didn't like. even the seasonal, festivity ones are fun. 

Shit I forgot I bought this. GTA has consumed way more of my life than I would like and I got FF VII remake from PSN for free for my GF. So even if I'm not playing GTA, she might be on FFVII. At this point getting the game for half price might not be that worth as to when I get around to playing it, it'll be discounted anyway lol. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Shit I forgot I bought this. GTA has consumed way more of my life than I would like and I got FF VII remake from PSN for free for my GF. So even if I'm not playing GTA, she might be on FFVII. At this point getting the game for half price might not be that worth as to when I get around to playing it, it'll be discounted anyway lol. 

eh, it may drop to $20. a $10 difference isn't that big of a deal. i got WD legions, and i probably won't start it for a bit (will need a break after AC). 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Trevor was high key the most entertaining character in gta 5. His random spawn scenarios were hilarious. 

Ivarr only appears in certain parts (for a decent amount of time). but damn, he makes trevor seem normal lol. 

Holy shit, AC Valhalla is 60-90 hours long. It’s the same length as odyssey. Though, this is way easier to level up. I’m close to 160. However, I’ve put in a good 30+ hours easily. 

10 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Holy shit, AC Valhalla is 60-90 hours long. It’s the same length as odyssey. Though, this is way easier to level up. I’m close to 160. However, I’ve put in a good 30+ hours easily. 

Spoiler

I just finished Asgard. It seems that there’s at least space on the seer’s table for 2-3 more visions, so I’m really interested in seeing what those next ones are. It would be cool if jotunheim was one of them.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

I just finished Asgard. It seems that there’s at least space on the seer’s table for 2-3 more visions, so I’m really interested in seeing what those next ones are. It would be cool if jotunheim was one of them.

You are going to be very happy with where they go :smoke: 

Just now, Twinblade said:

damn i cant believe how much more progress you've made than me :D  im almost at the 30 hour mark.

i'm probably closer to 40+ :D i sink like 5 hours at a time lol 

Finished Close to the sun. It was okay, really bioshockey feeling, Nikola Tesla was funny. Pretty grim though with corpses everywhere, I liked that. Never seen such detailed body parts lol, litres of blood and intestines lying around. :scared: 

Started playing The beast inside, not sure what to make of it but it got good reviews. It's still on sale on steam for like $5.

Also downloading Mankind Divided, last time my save got corrupted. Had a long pause after godpunk, I'm in the mood for a major game again.