The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I dont remeber that one is it the one where you have to move the 4 statues ? I liked all of the puzzles up until the aphrodite room . After that they get much longer and annoying,  but I typically don't like puzzles. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JonB said:

I dont remeber that one is it the one where you have to move the 4 statues ? I liked all of the puzzles up until the aphrodite room . After that they get much longer and annoying,  but I typically don't like puzzles. 

Nah, it’s one where there are like 25 squares on the floor and you have to figure out which ones to light up. It resets to 0 when you hit the wrong one. It doesn’t help that you have to dodge fireballs too. The earlier puzzles had hints on the walls. This one didn’t. I just used trial and error, but it wasn’t a fun puzzle at all. The others have been great!

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Nah, it’s one where there are like 25 squares on the floor and you have to figure out which ones to light up. It resets to 0 when you hit the wrong one. It doesn’t help that you have to dodge fireballs too. The earlier puzzles had hints on the walls. This one didn’t. I just used trial and error, but it wasn’t a fun puzzle at all. The others have been great!

I’m much further in the game before I stopped but that’s the only trial and error one I remember. That’s definitely one of the games flaws, though not game breaking. Most of the games puzzles range from ok to decent, but man there’s some real stinkers in there.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

2 days into GTA online. This is the ultimate form of gaming lol. 

Even better if you got a squad you play with. The heist missions with 3 friends is sublime

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Even better if you got a squad you play with. The heist missions with 3 friends is sublime

Yeah, I met some cool dude last night who hired me on for the island heist. This is really GTA elavated. I was doing quick jobs before which can be fun but you're also relying on strangers whose community makes systemwars seem tame. 

12 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Oh yeah that one was the only one like that that I saw. Basically the flip card memory game .

• Haha 1
On 2021-03-12 at 2:57 PM, -GD-X said:

@JonB @madmaltese are some of the puzzles trial and error? I just got the 3rd tear (Aphrodite’s mission) and I couldn’t see a clue anywhere. So, I just kept doing trial and error, as to which squares to light up (if you hit the wrong one, you have to re-light the other squares). Please tell me that’s not a reoccurring puzzle theme. The other ones have been a lot of fun. 

I can remember a few that are memorising a pattern but very few.

However I did become less of a fan of the puzzles as the game went on. 

3 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I picked up Forza Horizon 4 on STEAM the other day, looking forward to putting serious hours into it this weekend.

The game is awesome, I'm loving it.

We could play online if you want. You should add me on STEAM: davpgaming (Hannibal Barca)

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The game is awesome, I'm loving it.

We could play online if you want. You should add me on STEAM: davpgaming (Hannibal Barca)

Yeah, it’s the best open world racing game ever. 

37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, it’s the best open world racing game ever. 

I don't remember the last time I had this much fun with a racer. Probably some old school NFS game. 

The amount of content is something else, and it's all good stuff.

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't remember the last time I had this much fun with a racer. Probably some old school NFS game. 

The amount of content is something else, and it's all good stuff.

2 had the most focus, since it had a linear campaign, but 4 has insane variety.