The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

the game would've been so much better if you could run like a normal person. one of the best parts of survival horror is the fact that you can outrun enemies, so you're not forced to keep gunning (gets old)

It's pretty easy to run from encounters, just shine your flashlight at the enemies and they'll stop moving long enough for you to get a good reach away to rinse and repeat.

eh. it's annoying. plus sometimes the distance you need to run is long.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

You should give SIREN a shot, CM. :happysad:

That game sounds scary. :ben: Lmao. It's not everyones cup of tea and I'm sure most people think it sucks but I had a ton of fun with it. One of the few games that has that constant feeling of "you're fucked" going on. :happysad:

Not sure about the price, there should be a demo up somewhere though and I suggest trying that first since the controls are pretty archaic. I'll try and convince a friend to untie my account to his PS3 and I can probably just share it.

Guest C.M.

Not sure about the price, there should be a demo up somewhere though and I suggest trying that first since the controls are pretty archaic. I'll try and convince a friend to untie my account to his PS3 and I can probably just share it.

cool, I'll probably try it later this week.

If you could just run away from everything the game would be too easy. just run from lamp post to lamp post :ben:

the game is pretty easy as is. i just wouldn't mind being able to mix up the combat with more running.

Guest C.M.

When does AW DLC start dropping and have they said anything about how many chapters they plan on adding?

I think the first one is July 26. They made it sound like there would be 2 or 3 chapters. They want to make a sequel (they even have the story for the 2nd game mapped otu), but only can if the first one sells.
Guest C.M.

I might give it a shot. I've never bought anything off PSN. What is it, $15?

u gotta get the wipeout games (especially the expansion). fucking sick games!

hmm I'll have to check that out. Are there any good PSN games coming out soon? I can buy one and share it with you guys, and you share some games with me.