The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Oh wow, alright then. I didn't get to spend much time with it last night so I'm looking forward to hours of play today. :happysad: Is this free DLC another chapter?

Guest C.M.

Oh wow, alright then. I didn't get to spend much time with it last night so I'm looking forward to hours of play today. :happysad:

Is this free DLC another chapter?

yup. Though if I had to guess the DLC will be a bit shorter than the 6 episodes (chapters) in the game. They're putting out the DLC later this year.

I'm digging how they limit you to how much ammo you have hopefully this prevents the whole TOO MUCH AMMO all the time problem that was in Dead Space/RE5. I hate how the camera is always over the left shoulder, my left eye is no good. :ben:

Guest C.M.

I'm digging how they limit you to how much ammo you have hopefully this prevents the whole TOO MUCH AMMO all the time problem that was in Dead Space/RE5.

I hate how the camera is always over the left shoulder, my left eye is no good. :ben:

Did you try clicking the left thumbstick or right thumbstick to switch perspectives?

Lmao yeah, i'm guessing since he holds the flashlight in his left hand it'll always pan over that shoulder. Just going to have to get used to it, had the same issues when I played as Sheva in RE5.

Guest C.M.

Lmao yeah, i'm guessing since he holds the flashlight in his left hand it'll always pan over that shoulder. Just going to have to get used to it, had the same issues when I played as Sheva in RE5.

I just looked it up, it says right thumbstick to switch perspectives :ben:

I just looked it up, it says right thumbstick to switch perspectives :ben: ****a, I know this. It just doesn't hold over the right shoulder is what i'm saying. Not talking about aiming btw.

I'm almost halfway through Alan Wake.

I'm almost angry I paid $60 for this lackluster game. And it's such a poor shooter that it'll have no replability.

i am honestly liking alan wake so far. even if the voice acting sucks and the way it plays off like an episode of tv when you finish a chapter is annoying and breaks the action

it really is the RE4 of this gen, even if it dosent hold a candle to re4 but still ALOT better than that pc gaming level excrament that was re5

Unless Wake takes some drastic turn into abysmal soon I think I'm going to enjoy it, just finished the first chapter last night. Even with it's linear game design Wake still manages to not feel like you're being pushed down a tunnel unlike a lot of other titles (TCHBR). But the HUD... I hate this shit, lmao. It's always up in your face and it takes up so much of the screen labeling some useless objective that I'll end up getting too anyway considering all I need to do is go forward. :]

let us know when you guys finish it. It'd be cool to have a good discussion on this game since there's so many conflicting opinions on it.

GD did you finish it?

nah. stopped playing at the end of chapter 5. i'll get around to it eventually. i'm digigng red dead too much now.

Did you just not like AW or does it get bad at some point? My only real concern was the combat and thus far it's been holding up, the dodge is pretty fierce though his 3 second sprint/dry heave can be a bit much. :ben:

Did you just not like AW or does it get bad at some point? My only real concern was the combat and thus far it's been holding up, the dodge is pretty fierce though his 3 second sprint/dry heave can be a bit much. :ben:

it doesn't get bad. the atmosphere and combat just get old.

Is it woods the whole way through? I'm playing on Hard and it's keepin' me on my toes combatwise. Hated the Default control scheme though. Alternate B) More games should follow DMC4s route and give players complete customization of controls.

Is it woods the whole way through? I'm playing on Hard and it's keepin' me on my toes combatwise.

Hated the Default control scheme though. Alternate B)

More games should follow DMC4s route and give players complete customization of controls.

they mix things up later. i really dug the environments.

Guest C.M.

Is it woods the whole way through? I'm playing on Hard and it's keepin' me on my toes combatwise.

More games should follow DMC4s route and give players complete customization of controls.

nah the environments change up. But don't expect a snow level and fire level or some shit, the game stays realistic and every environments fits and makes sense.

good choice playing it on hard, the combat is never really challenging or tense on the normal difficulty