The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

lmao. i refuse to listen to anything bodycount says about an xbox exclusive.

Same could be said about your opinions on PS3 exclusives :ben:

Btw wanna play some RDR MP?

lol because I love GoW3 and UC2? I fucking hate MGS4 and think Killzone 2....isn't very good. I'm barely even a cow. I play my 360 more. I just think its easier to be a douchebag while defending the ps3 because there's already so many lemmings here who do it better.

and BAF, shut the fuck up.

and i just got home from work. i haven't played any multi player yet, but im down to play in a little bit. I don't even know how to use the red dead targeting thing for reals yet haha. gimme a lil. i'll be on it all night though

SK, hows RDR online? I'm scared to touch it before I get decent at the single player. I feel if I'm shitty online, it'll put me off from playin the game all together lol

Edited by IMNestea

SK, hows RDR online? I'm scared to touch it before I get decent at the single player. I feel if I'm shitty online, it'll put me off from playin the game all together lol

Lag-free and very smooth. I only played for like 15 minutes shooting people out, going to get more into it when R* dev's start playing online so I can get the achievement

Bodycount has been legit in this thread, why the hate?

OKAY. I'm a douchebag. Fuck. Goddamn, doctajoe. I'm probably gonna get Alan's Mansion in a couple weeks anyways. Not purchase straight up. Make a trade for it on CAG.

And I dunno if I'll play any till later tonight, SK. I'm loving the single player too much. Like UC2. I haven't even tried that game's MP. The SP is too godly

Guest C.M.

Bodycount has been legit in this thread, why the hate?

OKAY. I'm a douchebag. Fuck. Goddamn, doctajoe. I'm probably gonna get Alan's Mansion in a couple weeks anyways. Not purchase straight up. Make a trade for it on CAG.

And I dunno if I'll play any till later tonight, SK. I'm loving the single player too much. Like UC2. I haven't even tried that game's MP. The SP is too godly

I'm not hating on you either. I'm a cool nikka. Anyways man I'd play RDR right now but I had to stay late for work today and didn't pick it up. And I have to go in to work early tomorrow morning. Muthafuck.

in rdr, i can totally understand bodycount's dislike of the horse controls. though i love riding them, making a last minute turn feels very clumsy. still..they did a great job overall. i'm loving the world. this is the true gta of this gen.

Free roam in RDR has network issues all over the place. People turn invisible out of nowhere plus some people get randomly disconnected. I googled it and a lot of people are having these problems, and apparently R* needs to add more servers for the game from what I've read. It's only for Free Roam though, the other modes work great.

I'm almost halfway through Alan Wake. Mediocre character models Clumsy movement animations Poor facial animations Cheesey script Painfully obvious narration that constantly steps on the atmosphere Repetitive level design Almost no enemy variety No upgrade systems Little weapon variety Awkward and slow-paced cutscenes (characters will talk to thin air, voice clips will cut off other voice clips, or you'll have to follow a cripple through an entire trailer park) Pointless driving sections Jerky vehicle steering Kameo pop-up book trees I'm almost angry I paid $60 for this lackluster game. And it's such a poor shooter that it'll have no replability.