The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Played through Portal 2 coop over the weekend in it's entirety. :bow:

I see how it is.

Nah but seriously it owned eh? How cool is the puzzle where you and your buddy have to both launch and collide in mid air.

Also I've been trying to play through BGE HD. I say trying because the game is just not very good. I love the characters, story and setting though so I want to beat it.

that sounds insane!
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Lmao, that puzzle took me and my cousin a minute to wrap our heads around it. But yeah, shit owns. Still didn't finish it? :ben:

nah I finished it. I thought it was pretty sick, but the SP was on another level. B) No doubt no doubt, my personal GOTG. :smoke:

Lmao, that puzzle took me and my cousin a minute to wrap our heads around it. But yeah, shit owns. Still didn't finish it? :ben:

nah I finished it. I thought it was pretty sick, but the SP was on another level. B) No doubt no doubt, my personal GOTG. :smoke:it's my favorite game of all time...even without me doing the co-op :smoke:

Yeah, regardless of the coop the game is great. Shit is just funny though, GLaDos pickin gon different players always makes for a good chuckle.

Guest C.M.

nah I finished it. I thought it was pretty sick, but the SP was on another level. B) No doubt no doubt, my personal GOTG. :smoke:it's my favorite game of all time...even without me doing the co-op :smoke:haha. I always tell myself, "you can't say something brand new is your favorite ever" when it comes to media but I think Portal 2 might be my favorite game as well. Same thing with Kanye's CD last year, brand new and might be my favorite lol.
Guest Golem

Finally back home, so I booted up Mass Effect 2 last night and finished up the mission on Omega. Today Ive just been rocking Hugo in Third Strike B) god I've missed gaming.

Portal 2. Further in on stage 2. Just got "introduced" to the turrets. :ben:

haven't you been playing that shit for days :ben:

I only do about two or three areas a night. Too slow? :ben:

um.....i bang out about 10 areas in less than 30 min usually.

Portal 2. Further in on stage 2. Just got "introduced" to the turrets. :ben:

haven't you been playing that shit for days :ben:

I only do about two or three areas a night. Too slow? :ben:

um.....i bang out about 10 areas in less than 30 min usually.

Oh. I usually spend about 5-10 minutes per area. Haven''t played a puzzle game in ages. Godly game, though. :]

I'll try to speed it up a little. :ben:

it gets amazing. you haven't seen anything yet!

Did you play Portal 1?

Never played a Portal game in my life. How's the first one compared to this one?

it will get you into solving the puzzles faster, since the beginning of portal 2 is essentially a refresher course. though you should play portal 1 before continuing with 2. it's short (like 2 hours long) and excellent. you'll also appreciate the dialog a lot more in part 2.