super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Tomwarrior talking shit when he posted a pic of him posing with some girl at comicon or whatever and the ****a look like he was going to shit himself :D

http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

why laugh if you don't even know what he's talking about? :tom:

You should post that pic for him then. You had your arm around her while standing as far as humanly possible with that stupid shook look on your ugly face.

Edited by Ron Swanson

Tomwarrior talking shit when he posted a pic of him posing with some girl at comicon or whatever and the ****a look like he was going to shit himself :D

http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

why laugh if you don't even know what he's talking about? :tom:

yeah because the idea of you nerding out in front of a woman is so hard to grasp

well knowing that changes my perception of her. Figures Piratebutt would leave that out so he can seem like a baller taking pics next to topless women, clearly a virgin based on his facial expression. Posted Image

lol leave what out? I never explained the picture to begin with.

and I'm not really even making a facial expression in that picture

well knowing that changes my perception of her. Figures Piratebutt would leave that out so he can seem like a baller taking pics next to topless women, clearly a virgin based on his facial expression. Posted Image

lol leave what out? I never explained the picture to begin with.

and I'm not really even making a facial expression in that picture

This faggot has been on the rag like a motherfucker lately. Pure estrogen is pumping through that faggot.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic