super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Why censor your face when you've shown it before?

Because actually I haven't.

So you are a filthy, insecure liar :)

Oh You Fuckin Stole my Idea for a 2010 Leaderboard Champion SIG. Good Work B)

Why would I be Insecure? I'm the Fuckin MAN B) I just don't wanna reveal my Identity over the Internet. I don't even have a FaceBook account.

You posted your pic in some thread. I kept it, still have it in IS. Owned :reg:
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Why censor your face when you've shown it before?

Because actually I haven't.

So you are a filthy, insecure liar :)

Oh You Fuckin Stole my Idea for a 2010 Leaderboard Champion SIG. Good Work B)

Why would I be Insecure? I'm the Fuckin MAN B) I just don't wanna reveal my Identity over the Internet. I don't even have a FaceBook account.

You posted your pic in some thread. I kept it, still have it in IS. Owned :reg:No, that wasn't me.

you need to work on your abs...

or whoever that guy is does

lol you're fresh off a beer gut, I don't think theres been enough time for you to be criticizing other peoples bodies. :DYou look like Will Smith fucked Alf and birthed your stupid ass. STFU

Just use one of the thousands of drunk party pics you have posted on FB. And I know you have them so don't even start.

I don't have facebook holmes :]

here are my contributions :|D

curly hair

Posted Image

straight hair

Posted Image

Posted Image

there! I've done my part :face:

lmfao you don't have to lie about not having a FB just to avoid adding anyone from here.

hispanic actually :ben:

except my moms side is more spaniard so we look white :]

i know this bothers you ... but you look more asian than anything else.. I agree, she has mongoloid nose and eyes.

you need to work on your abs...

or whoever that guy is does

lol you're fresh off a beer gut, I don't think theres been enough time for you to be criticizing other peoples bodies. :DYou look like Will Smith fucked Alf and birthed your stupid ass. STFU lmao you especially should have nothing to say about people looks :D.

i know this bothers you ... but you look more asian than anything else.. I agree, she has mongoloid nose and eyes. She doesn't look Asian at all. All the natives from mexico are mongoloid.

i know this bothers you ... but you look more asian than anything else.. I agree, she has mongoloid nose and eyes.

That's a bit of reaching. If I were forced to make a guess about her race without no prior knowledge of her heritage I would say she looks native american mixed with white or something.

That's a bit of reaching. If I were forced to make a guess about her race without no prior knowledge of her heritage I would say she looks native american mixed with white or something.

Natives are mongoloids, so I say my description fits perfectly. Mongoloid or not, she still attractive.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic