super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

so because I smoke maybe I should get a huge ass tattoo saying I smoke, you know just in case noone knows for sure. I HAVE to tell people "hey I smoke" LMAO

DT getting all defensive and afraid because I owned Alphonse, roff so does that mean you're never posting your pic ever, because you're afraid of me and what i might do? FEAR me pleb :kaz:

Diz uncle tom think his shitty photoshopped, owned me:D. Get a life, transvestitewarrior.:D
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

refraining from promiscuous sex is a straight edge value I thought. But yeah you got your varying degrees of practicing members...some claim that drinking coffee is breaking the rules :ben:

You really have a dislike for straight edge, huh? No wonder you do not like cocks. ba dum tsh

OH NOE HE DOESNT DRINK HE GAY, FAGGY BOY.

That's not the reason we think you're a cock, fyi How am I a cock? I have stated that the reason for my tattoo, I have not once been negative towards people who are users of drugs, tobacco or alcohol. You're the guy blowing it out of proportion here.

lmao comparing it to a christian tattoo... bad example, people who get the cross tattoo usually dont even follow the bible all too well. They only get it, not because they necessarily care, but because they are shallow and would like others to believe they care. What I don't get is the point behind it, why get a giant shitty tattoo of something you could just say verbally. nooo, you have to get XXX shirt, and do the X sign, or worst get tat'd up because you get made fun of so much you want to show people you don't care by expressing it even more. But you do care, those people are affecting you, cause if you didnt care, you'd just do your own thing and not get a tattoo showing off how "proud" you are.

lmao comparing it to a christian tattoo... bad example, people who get the cross tattoo usually dont even follow the bible all too well. They only get it, not because they necessarily care, but because they are shallow and would like others to believe they care.

What I don't get is the point behind it, why get a giant shitty tattoo of something you could just say verbally. nooo, you have to get XXX shirt, and do the X sign, or worst get tat'd up because you get made fun of so much you want to show people you don't care by expressing it even more. But you do care, those people are affecting you, cause if you didnt care, you'd just do your own thing and not get a tattoo showing off how "proud" you are.

This literally made no sense at all, in fact I feel dumber.

lmao comparing it to a christian tattoo... bad example, people who get the cross tattoo usually dont even follow the bible all too well. They only get it, not because they necessarily care, but because they are shallow and would like others to believe they care.

What I don't get is the point behind it, why get a giant shitty tattoo of something you could just say verbally. nooo, you have to get XXX shirt, and do the X sign, or worst get tat'd up because you get made fun of so much you want to show people you don't care by expressing it even more. But you do care, those people are affecting you, cause if you didnt care, you'd just do your own thing and not get a tattoo showing off how "proud" you are.

God you're an idiot.

This literally made no sense at all, in fact I feel dumber.

you got that tattoo just to show it off. fact. To whom? To those who do smoke/drink sort of sticking your finger to them, but they dont care. so congrats, you're permanently marked by something noone else except other pretentious straight edge weirdos, gives a shit about

• Cooke unpinned this topic