super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

This literally made no sense at all, in fact I feel dumber.

you got that tattoo just to show it off. fact. To whom? To those who do smoke/drink sort of sticking your finger to them, but they dont care. so congrats, you're permanently marked by something noone else except other pretentious straight edge weirdos, gives a shit about

I don't know where you get this superiority complex I supposedly have from. I really feel like you're just insecure about something.

Z is just a miserable piece of shit. People get tattoos for varying reasons. Some people get their names on them, doesn't mean they're waiting for someone to ask about their name. I think it might be something a person might regret, in highschool I didn't drink or smoke and never thought I would but I started in college.

you got that tattoo just to show it off. fact. To whom? To those who do smoke/drink sort of sticking your finger to them, but they dont care. so congrats, you're permanently marked by something noone else except other pretentious straight edge weirdos, gives a shit about

I don't know where you get this superiority complex I supposedly have from. I really feel like you're just insecure about something.

pretending getting a XXX tattoo is not a display of superiority complex, now you're just being in denial

I don't know if you got beat up by an Edge kid or something but I really don't know why you are so bitter towards someone repping what they stand for.

If I had a tattoo of the Spanish Flag would you say I have a superiority complex?

Because it's barely something you stand for? I mean what you've said so far makes it sound like your opinion is "well i don't care if anyone else does it i just don't really like it kinda" and then you have a tattoo of it? Grow some balls and actually have an opinion, or don't get a tattoo to pretend like you're actually doing it for your own reasons.

It means a lot to you to not be interested in something? lmfao

It's not something I'm interested in, it's how I live my life.... When someone offers me a cigarette, I just say no. I don't have a tattoo that says "don't smoke". I don't feel like I'm special for no doing it I just don't and live my life.

Also life is defined by the things you do in it, not the things that you don't.

It means a lot to you to not be interested in something? lmfao

It's not something I'm interested in, it's how I live my life.... When someone offers me a cigarette, I just say no. I don't have a tattoo that says "don't smoke". I don't feel like I'm special for no doing it I just don't and live my life.

Also life is defined by the things you do in it, not the things that you don't.

stfu

pretending getting a XXX tattoo is not a display of superiority complex, now you're just being in denial

I don't know if you got beat up by an Edge kid or something but I really don't know why you are so bitter towards someone repping what they stand for.

If I had a tattoo of the Spanish Flag would you say I have a superiority complex?

Because it's barely something you stand for? I mean what you've said so far makes it sound like your opinion is "well i don't care if anyone else does it i just don't really like it kinda" and then you have a tattoo of it? Grow some balls and actually have an opinion, or don't get a tattoo to pretend like you're actually doing it for your own reasons. How can I barely stand for it? I have a fucking tattoo of it, jolly shit you have proven to be on an equal level of intelligence with Haiti Warrior. What I said was I don't give a shit if other people do it, It's not for me. I have claimed Edge for five years, are you this dense or do you think all Edge kids are militants that absolutely hate what we don't accept and do? Shut the fuck up, please.

If i ever got a tat, it would prolly be some ridiculous full color kingdom hearts collage or some shit. And barto, I didn't say shit about your shitty stripper tatoo, so fuck off. DT, delete that negative response you're about to just send and worry about yourself.

If i ever got a tat, it would prolly be some ridiculous full color kingdom hearts collage or some shit.

And barto, I didn't say shit about your shitty stripper tatoo, so fuck off.

DT, delete that negative response you're about to just send and worry about yourself.

You're so unhappy, just kill yourself already.

Because it's barely something you stand for? I mean what you've said so far makes it sound like your opinion is "well i don't care if anyone else does it i just don't really like it kinda" and then you have a tattoo of it? Grow some balls and actually have an opinion, or don't get a tattoo to pretend like you're actually doing it for your own reasons. How can I barely stand for it? I have a fucking tattoo of it, jolly shit you have proven to be on an equal level of intelligence with Haiti Warrior. What I said was I don't give a shit if other people do it, It's not for me. I have claimed Edge for five years, are you this dense or do you think all Edge kids are militants that absolutely hate what we don't accept and do? Shut the fuck up, please. So being straight edge does that mean you also don't take medication? Or is it only what the government says is bad?

And again if it's something you decided (without ever trying them) that you don't want to do, why do you feel like you've made a special commitment? Straight edge kids are so naive.

Tatts are pure vanity and giving some bullshit meaning is even more ego stroking crap. It's like how dumb bitches are all getting star Tatts because that's the latest fad but instead of admitting this they assign fake meaning to them like "The big star like totally represent my love for my mom and all the other stars represent ehh world peace and stuff. Because like all the stars are like all together like how I like believe all humans should like be like."

well you must be pretty interested in lions if you'd go as far as getting a tat of them. There's no way you don't think there's a cool or great aspect to the subject of the tattoo you're getting, like i said, being in denial :reg: just admit you think you're hot shit for being edge

A lion doesn't always have to be as simple as being just a Lion, that imagery can serve a more complex form of symbolism for the person with that branding. It could mean that they feel as though they have a "heart of a lion" or they're bold or it could be reflective of someone they knew or know and its dedicated to that person. You are taking things at face value.

I got 17 tribal Tatts to symbolise the European banking crisis.

• Cooke unpinned this topic