super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

"I don't care what people think", the biggest contradictory line that only people who don't think about it usually spew. the "i don't care" attitude is exactly the image you care about and want people to think :D

on a different note, why do people even post pics itt. Has there ever been one person who posted a pic and didn't get shit for it

Truno always gets shit for the stuff he likes and he continues to post pictures regardless. Dude is comfortable with who he is, I'm sure you'd like him more if he starved himself to make himself "look better".

if you see a black guy with blue hair and blue fingers around zuccoti park (occupy wall street) come say hi

Spoiler
Posted Image

If I ever met Remy in the city I would give him dap and grab a beer with him. If I ever met this nigga I would smack the blue off his head.

lol I'd cave that bitch ass ****a's chest in.

I'm the only one who truly does not care what niggas think, I do what I want while all y'all are still trying to fit in to society's acceptable image while at the same time bragging "o we're nerds, we don't care wut people think hurt durr :lemming: "

I see he smoked Camel Filters doe :smugd:

meh, I prefer marlboro 27s, but they sell the camels for $6 where I stay in NJ while in NY its 13

• Cooke unpinned this topic