super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Janitor only sees his reflection when he's scrubby school toilets. How can you tell someone so ugly to take a picture of himself? Let Janitor keep his e-persona, and not ruin the best thing he has in life. God bless.

lol @ how mad this faggot is. 4 year e-grudge for not paying him any attention :D

i thought remy had posted a picture :wonder:

I did, a few times.

I've seen like three pictures of Remy on this forum. :|

Remy posted his pic years ago and has refused to do so since then while regularly posting snide comments in this thread and opining on others pictures for attention. Remy is essentially the wayward homeless person that stands around public shouting obscenities as loud as he can so people look at him.

i like that sweater, lowtcp.

Posted Image

I've missed you tooo.

lol Forgot how ugly this ***** is. Looks like he's wearing a Will.i.am mask and shit.

Eyes all red from crying.

actually low looks great in that pic. That is a great sweater, the black/brown matches the black dreadlocks and the even tone brown skin and brown eyes.that green bracelet used as an accent color is also smart, the man has style.

i don't see anything wrong with low's pic.

Nothing is wrong with the picture. The ***** just ugly.

at least he posted his pic

lol @ pampers

Fugo nig posting a pic is still a fugo nig.

lol nah not at all. i was just messin around. dude kinda look like the black vampire from the first twilight :ben:

Low is not a bad looking dude at all.

LOL Remy working overtime.

Edited by kokujin

Yeah post the pics I sent her faggot. Just to see get yourself owned. :kaz:

I'll post the voice messages too just need to get them off her. Visiting my rents tmrw.

God you're such a whiny bitch all the time. Jesus christ :laff:

Oh so now I have voice messages. First, you said pics, now I have voice messages.

If anything, Xelle having my recording makes me look like a winner. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/cool.gif

You'll only lose when she turns that in as evidence of your creepy stalking behavior to the cops. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/cool.gif On the other hand, the pink Honda Civic never loses. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/cool.gif

Four year e-grudge? Now you know this guy thinks about me everyday.

lol no one even acknowledges you exist except when you whine about them. You're the most irrelevant bitch.

Don't kid yourself Chimps. The fact that you have e-grudges with numerous posters shows that you are a pathetic person.

lol no one even acknowledges you exist except when you whine about them. You're the most irrelevant bitch.

Don't kid yourself Chimps. The fact that you have e-grudges with numerous posters shows that you are a pathetic person.

the motherfucking ironing :kaz:

the motherfucking ironing :kaz:

Motherfucking ironing indeed. You are the faggots that are always on my nuts. I've raped SW yet again. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/cool.gif

Malakius has an e-grudge against brick houses and cement roads.

You have an e-grudge with pussy and toothpaste. Edited by Malakius

lol Me holding a grudge? lmfao I don't take e-beef as seriously as you faggot. In my time here I've had fueds with Marley, Pretarded, Chupacabra, TJ, Jehurey, SM10, Vela, Truno, and a bunch of others that ran there course and are people I get a long fine with in here. I'm from NY, shit talk doesn't hurt my feelings. My biggest haters on this site is actually faggots I've never talk to looking to make a name for themselves like Deva, Tranik, and Sheep Killa, or pathetic sheep who are still butt hurt over shit I said about the fucking GC like Cube and tomwarrior.

Hell, you never had a problem with me all these years until your stupid ass listened to Ghostz when he thought Vela and I were the same person then your Peruvian rock soup sipping ass jumped on my dick because whatever beef you had with Vela. Then when you realized you were wrong you tried kissing up to me pretending you were in on the joke and was playing along and shit :D On the other hand you argue with everyone in this site. You enter almost every thread you visit spitting venom and hate.

It's not the quantity of hate, it's the quality. I laugh because my haters are just that. Haters. Deva, You, Ghostz, LowTom. All you guys bring to this place is hate. Getting in e-fights is the only social exchanges you guys are capable of. I can at least say I get along fine with the moderately sensible up to the better posters on this site. Other than kissing zwarrior's ass for the past month looking for an ally, who exactly do you get along with in here? You're the idiot who at least twice a day claims he "raped the entire forum". Yes, improperly using cliches and phrases is really raping everyone Mr. Spacegoat.

Edited by Ron Swanson

lol Me holding a grudge? lmfao I don't take e-beef as seriously as you faggot. In my time here I've had fueds with Marley, Pretarded, Chupacabra, TJ, Jehurey, SM10, Vela, Truno, and a bunch of others that ran there course and are people I get a long fine with in here. I'm from NY, shit talk doesn't hurt my feelings. My biggest haters on this site is actually faggots I've never talk to looking to make a name for themselves like Deva, Tranik, and Sheep Killa, or pathetic sheep who are still butt hurt over shit I said about the fucking GC like Cube and tomwarrior.

Hell, you never had a problem with me all these years until your stupid ass listened to Ghostz when he thought Vela and I were the same person then your Peruvian rock soup sipping ass jumped on my dick because whatever beef you had with Vela. Then when you realized you were wrong you tried kissing up to me pretending you were in on the joke and was playing along and shit :D On the other hand you argue with everyone in this site. You enter almost every thread you visit spitting venom and hate.

It's not the quantity of hate, it's the quality. I laugh because my haters are just that. Haters. Deva, You, Ghostz, LowTom. All you guys bring to this place is hate. Getting in e-fights is the only social exchanges you guys are capable of. I can at least say I get along fine with the moderately sensible up to the better posters on this site. Other than kissing zwarrior's ass for the past month looking for an ally, who exactly do you get along with in here? You're the idiot who at least twice a day claims he "raped the entire forum". Yes, improperly using cliches and phrases is really raping everyone Mr. Spacegoat.

My gosh, wall of text.

Shut the fuck up, kid.

My gosh, wall of text.

Shut the fuck up, kid.

lol I know living in Peru walls isn't something your used to. My bad.

Does irony run in your veins? Lmao. I started acknowledging you (making fun of you) a couple of months ago when you started your photography act that you stole from Salad. umad?

Does irony run in your veins? Lmao. I started acknowledging you (making fun of you) a couple of months ago when you started your photography act that you stole from Salad. umad?

How is what I said ironic? Edited by Ron Swanson
  • Cooke unpinned this topic