super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

40s. And it tastes like shit.

It's more to get a buzz quicker than anything. Only thugs drink it.

googe image that shit and post it. I want to know what it is, precisely.

It's malt liquor, hood niggas favourite drink

Posted Image

GD can you change my pic to this one? seems more fitting for systemWARS.. i blow all yo mofuckin heads off. :)

Posted Image

Have you lost weighta little i guess. could use another 10 lbs off.. but i'd never survive canadian winter.. :scared:

pics don't work bro

my bad let me try, i guess that site fucks up, i shrunk them so it wouldn't cover up the whole screen but let me try again

Posted Image

Posted Image

Working?

whats with yall and being homos?

here's me feeling a bit tipsy in Helsinki. again

Posted Image

you posted this already.. i recall commenting on your brown shoe/black sock combo and saying you were a walking fashion disaster or something.

Posted Image

hey look it's pirate!

hot.

lmao

lol.. umm i liked your hair black better. im not a fan of black ppl with blonde hair or indians with blonde.. just looks fucked!! i sometimes think i even look weird as a brunette.

lol that was back in 2010, and 2011 I died it again... blue, then silver. I didn't like the blue so I didn't save any pics, but for halloween this year I'll do it again. red.

for comparison, I've done bald, and this is the most recent pic of me currently with black hair (i no longer take reproductions of myself unless it's for a project, this one was a short video I made where all the dialogue/any sound was with using a harmonica)

I die my hair as a statement against normalcy but I only do it around halloween so I can tell people who see me on the street that I don't feel like explaining myself to that its just for halloween. even though I want to die it red, still not sure if I'll actually do it. I was getting a lot of stares last year to the point of being self aware and uncomfortable.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Cooke unpinned this topic