super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Posted Image

recent pic from moldova. girl in the middle is current gf/plaything, but she came out looking seriously ugly in this picture. shes really cute. gonna need to get better pics cause this one seriously makes her look like a monster

Get over yourself, she can do much better

pretty sure brownie only said that to outdo the trolls who like to bash other people on here. self deprecation sort of thing, put yourself down before others get a chance to. At least he has the balls to show pictures of her. I'm more concerned with the guy fuking pointing in the picture..... why do people insist on pointing at others in pictures. like wtf does it even mean?

you're the least picked on person on this site. you could post a pic of you next to a donkey at a mexican show, and people would still say iwhi. that's why I support mal making fun of you, gotta bring you down to our level somehow :D

you're the least picked on person on this site. you could post a pic of you next to a donkey at a mexican show, and people would still say iwhi.

that's why I support mal making fun of you, gotta bring you down to our level somehow :D

It's because aside from very few posters, the majority here in SW are a bunch of beta faggots. You can easily recognize them because they suck GD's dick.

you're the least picked on person on this site. you could post a pic of you next to a donkey at a mexican show, and people would still say iwhi.

that's why I support mal making fun of you, gotta bring you down to our level somehow :D

It's because aside from very few posters, the majority here in SW are a bunch of beta faggots. You can easily recognize them because they suck GD's dick.

I heard his pubes have a similar hairline as his head.

• Cooke unpinned this topic