super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

if being yourself doesnt get you any girls then either change the places you meet them or the companies you keep (since keeping a certain social circle will yield the same results, also if you keep chasing girls that have the same traits, you need to change it up)

OR

become a better you, you need to cool off and make getting a girl less "important" in your mind so that you can be smooth and show the real you instead of the real you that bitches about girls not putting out :face:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

being myself does not fling me pussy. unless a guy's self is chasing pussy, cuz pussy won't chase you (it may lurk).  women/nature is a deceitful little bitch.

GD I would think chics are easy too if I was 6'2 and built. or even 5 11 and built. 

I've dated a couple chics. fucked a couple chics. I'm (at times) capable of *sigh* hitting on bitches on the street/campus *  (why do women think this is normal.. wtf :D)

Ya I kind of wish they also did more than just sit there and drink a beer. I'm attracted to people who put themselves out there. By definition that eliminates most women (stereotypes).

Ladies (or so they say) are attracted to strong, confident go getters -- which can totally be opp. of me at times, so there goes my compatibility too.

I'm left with.... :]    Wish I had tits and ass. I can actually be myself then.  

--- mmmm!  there's more of it :) This is the crap I gotta face and then somehow learn how to be positive about. 

And I think a lot of men are actually out there over-rationalizing themselves and changing this, tweaking that, asking "am I lacking confidense??" only cuz the pussy is too busy lapping up some other nigga for whatever reason. 

The system is terrible. A lot of women are toooooooo passive (and then expect all that & a bag of chips).

I hear they don't make you do every-damn-thing in Australia. The girls are a bit more engaging and have character of their own. 

lfmao heavy shit sorry. 

Angry midget :-)

Sent from my HTC One

being myself does not fling me pussy. unless a guy's self is chasing pussy, cuz pussy won't chase you (it may lurk).  women/nature is a deceitful little bitch.

GD I would think chics are easy too if I was 6'2 and built. or even 5 11 and built. 

I've dated a couple chics. fucked a couple chics. I'm (at times) capable of *sigh* hitting on bitches on the street/campus *  (why do women think this is normal.. wtf :D)

Ya I kind of wish they also did more than just sit there and drink a beer. I'm attracted to people who put themselves out there. By definition that eliminates most women (stereotypes).

Ladies (or so they say) are attracted to strong, confident go getters -- which can totally be opp. of me at times, so there goes my compatibility too.

--- mmmm!  there's more of it :) This is the crap I gotta face and then somehow learn how to be positive about. 

And I think a lot of men are actually out there over-rationalizing themselves and changing this, tweaking that, asking "am I lacking confidense??" only cuz the pussy is too busy lapping up some other nigga for whatever reason. 

The system is terrible. A lot of women are toooooooo passive (and then expect all that & a bag of chips).

I hear they don't make you do every-damn-thing in Australia. The girls are a bit more engaging and have character of their own. 

lfmao heavy shit sorry. 

Angry midget :-)

Sent from my HTC One

lfmao heavy shit sorry. 

LOL WHAT. Hot Girls are mostly drones (Generalizaiton) 

if being yourself doesnt get you any girls then either change --

OR

become a better you, 

lmao don't be duped.

-Xelle has thankfully admitted she gets hit on just for standing and drinking a beer.  Do you think she's being "the best her??"  It just is what it is mate.

- I agree for sanities sake a proper attitude adjustment is required.  I do this actually on some level. I've came to this conclsuion over a year ago. It doesn't [emotionally] bother me as much anymore.

(I've actually let a couple girls just slip away because I saw they thought the entire courtship should continue to just come to them -- and they weren't near hot enough for that work.)

I still go out, and once a while introduce myself to new girls. I learn new things every weekend. 

I still don't get the complete luxury of being myself and ____ ??? profit but whatev - it is what it is. I'll figure out how to make the best of it. 

I am currently talking to a couple girls I like on a personality level, that aren't so entitled (but admittedly are not hot mommas), so that's good for my sanity. :) One's pretty cute tho, and is a native Chink.  :smugd:

This whole guys do for the girls while the lady sits pretty and gets chased thing has gone waay too far, imo. Girls idea of game is terrible. Like, entering the coffee shop I went into (after I briefly checked you out), then you take a seat, order nothing, and wait 15 minutes to see if I'll... leave my table and hit on you?

Then you leave frustrated?

lmfao then you see me on campus a week later, say "hello" with shit eye contact, then keep going?  Jesus christ. Men are not waiting at a drop of a hat to hit on strangers. I wish girls knew this.   All that effort they spend into looking pretty/slutty and none spent on confidence themselves to be a 2nd person in the conversation.

lmfao meh ok now I would be getting cynical. :) me stop. 

if being yourself doesnt get you any girls then either change --

OR

become a better you, 

lmao don't be duped.

-Xelle has thankfully admitted she gets hit on just for standing and drinking a beer.  Do you think she's being "the best her??"  It just is what it is mate.

- I agree for sanities sake a proper attitude adjustment is required.  I do this actually on some level. I've came to this conclsuion over a year ago. It doesn't [emotionally] bother me as much anymore.

(I've actually let a couple girls just slip away because I saw they thought the entire courtship should continue to just come to them -- and they weren't near hot enough for that work.)

I still go out, and once a while introduce myself to new girls. I learn new things every weekend. 

I still don't get the complete luxury of being myself and ____ ??? profit but whatev - it is what it is. I'll figure out how to make the best of it. 

I am currently talking to a couple girls I like on a personality level, that aren't so entitled (but admittedly are not hot mommas), so that's good for my sanity. :) One's pretty cute tho, and is a native Chink.  :smugd:

This whole guys do for the girls while the lady sits pretty and gets chased thing has gone waay too far, imo. Girls idea of game is terrible. Like, entering the coffee shop I went into (after I briefly checked you out), then you take a seat, order nothing, and wait 15 minutes to see if I'll... leave my table and hit on you?

Then you leave frustrated?

lmfao then you see me on campus a week later, say "hello" with shit eye contact, then keep going?  Jesus christ. Men are not waiting at a drop of a hat to hit on strangers. I wish girls knew this.   All that effort they spend into looking pretty/slutty and none spent on confidence themselves to be a 2nd person in the conversation.

lmfao meh ok now I would be getting cynical. :) me stop. 

i never had to do anything special to get someone :ben:

just start talking, if you seem to communicate well then keep talking and having fun...after a while ask her out on a date...be sweet and kiss her while on the date...profit :)

if your problem is the start talking and finding someone to communicate with then its your problem lol ,you need to start looking in different places or for different girls.

damn you fools you need to pick up a PUA book

if you know a girl has the appearance of an attention whore just waiting to get hit on then you need to approach but then feign interest by saying something thats both a compliment and insult at the same time

e.g. if she has fake nails say "are those real?" while looking at them and then when she says "no" then just say something like "oh, they still look nice" and then turn away and pretend something else has your attention

after a few "negs" (thats what they're called) she'll think something like "oh wow this guy is talking to me but he isn't attracted what am i doing wrong? he must be super cool" :] Yeah women are weird like that...

......its too bad i've got all this info stored in my brain yet i never put it to good use :ben:

Edited by Twinblade

i think i think the existence of PUA and me having to 'find myself' and all this stuff is just more examples of the extra [male] crap.

but it's cool! I'm happy to do it! 

:ben:  Let's drop it.   I'm not immediately concerned about finding a chic right now.

Hurrah to whatever the fuck this all means though.   :?

if you know a girl has the appearance of an attention whore just waiting to get hit on then you need to approach but then feign interest by saying something thats both a compliment and insult at the same time

e.g. if she has fake nails say "are those real?" while looking at them and then when she says "no" then just say something like "oh, they still look nice" and then turn away and pretend something else has your attention

after a few "negs" (thats what they're called) she'll think something like "oh wow this guy is talking to me but he isn't attracted what am i doing wrong? he must be super cool" :] Yeah women are weird like that...

......its too bad i've got all this info stored in my brain yet i never put it to good use :ben:

omfg this is why you're still a virgin :tom:

twinkie is actually balding in his 20's :tom:

douche post man , not cool

Maybe all these "negs" will get twinkie motivated to go get laid. :will:

touche :ben:

nah all it really does is destroy his already precious self esteem. 

twinky, ditch the PUA stuff bro. I mean, try it for fun if ya like, just to SEE you can joke around with girls and they're not going to immediately hate you for it

but majestic will tell it's far better to strengthen your self esteem..  or date a fatty. 

or get a sex change and just slut around. its easy for girls seee. :ben:

(i believe that was me original point) 

nah all it really does is destroy his already precious self esteem. 

twinky, ditch the PUA stuff bro. I mean, try it for fun if ya like, just to SEE you can joke around with girls and they're not going to immediately hate you for it

but majestic will tell it's far better to strengthen your self esteem..  or date a fatty. 

or get a sex change and just slut around. its easy for girls seee. :ben:

(i believe that was me original point) 

all im saying is, a man and a woman being together is the most normal thing, you guys are making it sound like its science...

go up to 10 women and ask to hang out, problem solved..one of them will be compatible...just dont be a bitch, what im gathering from your posts is that you're a bit unsure of whats going on and you are feeling like you're being cheated on by gender equality and shit like that...

that has nothing to do with having a girl...the women you are talking about are retarded pieces of shit i dont know why you are basing your standards on them.

hot girl with pouty lips and tons of make up acting like she owns the world is 90% likely to be mentally challenged, not to mention she is as pretty as a normal cool girl if you take away her make up and slutty clothes.

Listen to kokujin for advice, twinkie. This nigga, by his own admission, hasn't had sex with a female in over 6 years.

:lul:

lmfao Chocolate Gremlin is always crying about how he can never get women and always has nothing but hateful things to say about them. I'll admit I kinda suck at being a boyfriend but getting girls is ridiculously easy. Dudes act like they're splitting atoms and shit.

i always thought getting women was pretty easy. it's not even about physical appearance (though it helps). confidence and a good sense of humor goes a long way.

on a side note, exploiting a woman's flaws works well too (on certain women - usually very hot ones). i don't mean insult them. however, a pretty girl who's confident about her looks, but knows she's dumb, will essentially eat up compliments relating to her intelligence. it should never be as broad as saying, "i really like the way you think"...but rather something more specific in a conversation, that you find insightful. you can reverse the logic for hot girls, who are very insecure about their looks. instead of saying how beautiful they are, casually point out separate features you like, in a tasteful, detailed way. women love men with an eye for little details :smoke:

:bow:

Listen to kokujin for advice, twinkie. This nigga, by his own admission, hasn't had sex with a female in over 6 years.

:lul:

lmfao Chocolate Gremlin is always crying about how he can never get women and always has nothing but hateful things to say about them. I'll admit I kinda suck at being a boyfriend but getting girls is ridiculously easy. Dudes act like they're splitting atoms and shit.

lmfao

• Cooke unpinned this topic