super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

instead of kind words Z attacks the dude with Cancer wow. :D

To treat someone with kindness because of who they are or what they have is itself a condescending act. If you would be rude to anyone you consider your equal, than you should extend this equalness to everyone. I don't look down at him because of what he had/has, so why be condescendingly kind like you? :)

God your English is terrible dude. for someone who likes the sound of his voice, you should fix that. 

condescendingly kind? your pitiful ass cares more about avoiding your depression than the real lives of others. 

My english is not high school level, I speak the way of academics. And even in my attempt at dumbing it down for the laymen like you, you still find difficulty reading it. Rede, another highly intelligent member here, unsurprisingly can decrypt my words with ease. I'm sorry bud, go back to school so you understand what brackets are used for, and what someone means when they say "african kid comment" :reg:

and yes condescendingly kind. That's you, go slow talk a retard or a 5 year old kid like you predictably do.

Edited by zwiiurrior

it's your god damn grammar, you dumb shit. you don't make sense. for fucks sake than is different than then

and yes, you need to write african kid's comment, because when you say insert "african kid comment" -- it takes on a whole new meaning you clueless twat. :D

it's your god damn grammar, you dumb shit. you don't make sense. for fucks sake than is different than then

and yes, you need to write african kid's comment, because when you say insert "african kid comment" -- it takes on a whole new meaning you clueless twat. :D

I'm pretty sure if he had said "african kid's comment" he would be talking about a comment made by an african kid, which isn't what he was trying to say.

I'm pretty sure if he had said "african kid's comment" he would be talking about a comment made by an african kid, which isn't what he was trying to say.

:roll:

actually, he was implying that an african kid can make the same statement about me, from his perspective, so no, that would have been a much better way to write it.

instead, 

apparently

african kid comment =   comment regarding your relative wealth to that of an african.

:|  :D    Ya REDE's totally not jock-strapping you to get at me. 

and mixing than and then is not grammar but a spelling error. One that a simple proofread could fix, but you need 4 years of school to decrypt my writing. hurr durr

it's a grammar error. the fact you think it's merely spelling tells me a lot. 

:roll:

actually, he was implying that an african kid can make the same statement about me, from his perspective, so no, that would have been a much better way to write it.

instead, 

apparently

african kid comment =   comment regarding your relative wealth to that of an african.

:|   :D    Ya REDE's totally not jock-strapping you to get at me. 

You're kind of missing the point.  He used it as an abbreviation in order to not write out the whole, commonly known, point, as he assumed that since everyone knows the point he was about to make he didn't need to spell it out.  So he wasn't talking about the african kid saying that you are rich from his perspective, he was merely referencing a commonly expressed viewpoint.  I'll give you that he was wrong, since he didn't account for how stupid you are.

"Than" vs. "then" can be either a spelling or grammatical error. It's all about interpretation. If z knew it was "than"...but accidentally wrote "then"..it would mean he made a spelling mistake. However, if he didn't know the difference and thought "then" was the correct word, then it would be a grammatical error.

This is how dumb Tom is and even simplified points seem to always fly over his head:

lDF03IN.jpg?1?9345

btw not true.

all that remains is confusing shit because your feelings no more respond to I/normal stimuli in a consistent way.

something good can happen to me and my feelings won't fluctuate at all. In fact, it gets kind of hard to "pinpoint" where my feelings/ego lies.

Happiness (in adult life) comes from trying hard at shit. And the occasional euphoric drug and sex.

imo

you see, even a simple sentence showing the difference between happiness and the pursuit of happiness goes over his head and instead confuses "euphoric drug and sex" as "happy". I'm sure Tom probably asks himself why do philosophy kids read Bertrand Russell and Adorno when there's the great Uncle Tom spreading his untrained, raw wisdom. Go read a book idiot :tom: Edited by zwiiurrior

I lost weight because of stomach cancer

Too bad stomach cancer couldn't get you better fitting clothes too huh.

Baggy jeans is the only way to go son. I don't do fruity skinny jeans like those hipster fags wear

There's this thing that existed way before baggy or skinny jeans called FITTED pants. Someone your age should stop dressing like a teenager/overgrown kid still living with mommy

This motherfucker thinks people need to dress up at Universal Studios. Take your self imposed higher status somewhere that people might actually believe it. You're not fooling anyone here.

• Cooke unpinned this topic