super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Americans = humankind in general? Lmao and this intellectual slob is trying to put people in their place :kaz:

the equal sign means Americans in the quote could be replaced with "umankind in general" , it doesn't mean Americans are the typical humankind. And yet another illiterate member here lol

Americans = humankind in general? Lmao and this intellectual slob is trying to put people in their place :kaz:

the equal sign means Americans in the quote could be replaced with "umankind in general" , it doesn't mean Americans are the typical humankind. And yet another illiterate member here lolLmfao words like 'freedom' mean absolutely nothin without context. You're a shoddy thinker throwing around abstractions, equivalizing and thus reducing humans in all their multiplicity, and not even posting an interesting quote to begin with :reg:

He will never match us, he clings to images and thinks generalized pedantic trash is wisdom. Maybe if the peak of your intellectual life is bashing profile pics on a gaming site - otherwise, not so much :mickey:

have you been around lately and seen what ive been doing :)I saw your thread on doing heroic doses of DMT... Careful bro. That said, what have you been discovering and engaging with? Edited by blue_smoke

The fact that you need context to understand a pretty thorough word like freedom, AND that you don't recognize who this quote is from, shows your education.

No, it shows Im a more rigorous thinker. Freedom as such is a buzzword for dupes. Freedom from what? Freedom as what? Unequal in freedom - freedom can be quantified? There are different kinds? If so, what? The first part of the quote is provocative but (unfortunately) basic psychology. Maybe in CONTEXT, the rest would be saying something. On its own its useless, uninteresting and says nothing. You get a nice little sig though to play pretend as an intellectual.

And like I eluded to, "humankind in general" is a non-existent abstraction :reg:

This is how dumb Tom is and even simplified points seem to always fly over his head:

lDF03IN.jpg?1?9345

btw not true.

all that remains is confusing shit because your feelings no more respond to I/normal stimuli in a consistent way.

something good can happen to me and my feelings won't fluctuate at all. In fact, it gets kind of hard to "pinpoint" where my feelings/ego lies.

Happiness (in adult life) comes from trying hard at shit. And the occasional euphoric drug and sex.

imo

you see, even a simple sentence showing the difference between happiness and the pursuit of happiness goes over his head and instead confuses "euphoric drug and sex" as "happy". I'm sure Tom probably asks himself why do philosophy kids read Bertrand Russell and Adorno when there's the great Uncle Tom spreading his untrained, raw wisdom. Go read a book idiot :tom:

my point of that rant was not "drugs and euphoric sex" -- not surprised you just pick words @ random and draw meaning. your art project sucked shit too till I told you what to fix. 

it's sad I was talking about what really happens after ego dissociation and dropping the pursuit of happiness.

based on my own relative experience. actually pretty fine experience when it comes to that topic and (check this fuckass) something that I and befragen would've wanted to continue discussing.

but you were too busy hating on me to see all the benefit. 

It's Blue_Smoke - best remember the name of your superiors, ant breath.

didn't you run away when you got exposed as a liar just like xeternityx? Why come back for more?

you were exposed as a liar the moment you cried that you needed us in your lives again when you didnt KILL YOURSELF

Ikey!!!!!! :love:

nice pic man :)

:|

lfmao when people are buddy-friendly, you're bitter.

when people are real and tell the grim truth, you're miserable.

:roff:  :roff:  

he has some serious psychological development issues.

i only wish i could help those with the challenges z faces every day. having a meaningless life must be hard. all he can do to distract himself is color, but deep down he knows he is disappointing his entire family

Edited by befragen

It's Blue_Smoke - best remember the name of your superiors, ant breath.

didn't you run away when you got exposed as a liar just like xeternityx? Why come back for more? Im a new forum member. Sounds like you got beat up pretty bad by this old poster though and are still bitter :D
  • Cooke unpinned this topic