super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

"I am a new forum member" LMAO, not sounds like YOU got beat up pretty bad if you think you can fool anyone of your new "identity" after being exposed as just another liar similar to xeternityx. The difference being, at least xertenityx was about 12, you're balding and still trying to impress people over the internet :lol:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

"I am a new forum member" LMAO, not sounds like YOU got beat up pretty bad if you think you can fool anyone of your new "identity" after being exposed as just another liar similar to xeternityx. The difference being, at least xertenityx was about 12, you're balding and still trying to impress people over the internet :lol:

Lol I have no idea what you're talking about, that doesn't match me at all. If I can be the spectre of some old poster that left you traumatized, that's fine though :D

Lol I have no idea what you're talking about, that doesn't match me at all. If I can be the spectre of some old poster that left you traumatized, that's fine though :D

You're terrible at hiding, you know what gives it away? You type exactly the same. You're a terrible actor. 

:reg:

You're terrible at hiding, you know what gives it away? You type exactly the same. You're a terrible actor. :reg: Lmao bro, the fact you've internalized that information mkes it clear that you genuinely were butt-hurt. I barely know anyone here, but hearing Befragen speak lowly of you and knowing he's the only other poster here of intellectual prowess, my initial notion of you was spot on :D

Again kid, don't know what you're talking about - You're right though that I don't have a Gf, cause I only do open relationships where I can see as many people as I want. Works great when you're someone of my caliber :reg:

Meanwhile, I did a brief search of info for you on the forums... Turns out you've been suicidal, make abysmal 'art', survive off your parent's coattails, and get owned in every exchange you've been part of. Gotta say Im less impressed by this SM10 now if all he did was beat up on some fragile, delusional drama queen. In any case. let this be a lesson to STFD when Im in a thread ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Cooke unpinned this topic