The Official "What are you watching?" thread

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The new Thor movie is basically Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

And its easily the funniest, most enjoyable Marvel movie since the first Guardians movie.

i feel like every superhero flick is trying to be a comedy now. i just have 0 interest. i love the dark, gritty stuff. i can't wait for the punisher on netflix. as for thor, a lot of my friends loved it too. i just seem to be the black sheep of the bunch. 

• Upvote 1

I mean its pretty epic when it comes time to fight. And, at first I was lamented the 131 minute length of the movie, but they do no rush portions of the movie, and they made the final confrontation is pretty big.

The movie succeeds because they do the ONE SONG that should be played during any movie that is about Norse mythology and Valhalla.

And they play that song at the absolute ultimate point in the movie. Its just too glorious.

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

i feel like every superhero flick is trying to be a comedy now. i just have 0 interest. i love the dark, gritty stuff. i can't wait for the punisher on netflix. as for thor, a lot of my friends loved it too. i just seem to be the black sheep of the bunch. 

Logan :blessed:

• Like 1

Started watching Fargo SE1.  Perfect dark comedy fix for the start of the hibernation season.

It's amazing how a show that contains characters so incredibly fucking lame can be so good.  

Lots of great acting.  Billy Bob really shines because he's pretty much the only shining light bulb in the middle of a sea of complete halfwits.  Cant wait to see how this ends.

I notice little similarities to the film, but I haven't seen it years so I'm not sure what I'm getting right.  One thing for certain is that the accents were much better in the movie.

Edited by Balb
Penis

I finally watched super dark times. The payoff at the end was underwhelming, but the rest of the experience was extremely tense.  I highly recommend it if you like thrillers, even if the conclusion isn’t up to par with the rest of the flick. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I finally watched super dark times. The payoff at the end was underwhelming, but the rest of the experience was extremely tense.  I highly recommend it if you like thrillers, even if the conclusion isn’t up to par with the rest of the flick. 

Looks interesting ill check it out.

Have you seen killing ground on netflix? Its got problems, but i think you'd enjoy how fucked up it is.

Edited by Twinblade
32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Looks interesting ill check it out.

Have you seen killing ground on netflix? Its got problems, but i think you'd enjoy how fucked up it is.

It sounds familiar. I will check it out.