zwarrior

The Official "What are you watching?" thread

8 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Good Sunday for shows. Discovery was rocking. The Walking Dead had an epic moment with Daryle taking out the bad guys on motorcycle. Then Curb your Enthusiasm had funny yoga, uber and mechanic sketches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you watch just one episode in a day?  You are a classic,  man.  Scuse me while I go Netflix an entire series.

started Fargo Se2

I'm 2 episodes in and shit is already funnier than the first season and looking to be even more chaotic. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Balb said:

started Fargo Se2

I'm 2 episodes in and shit is already funnier than the first season and looking to be even more chaotic. 

season 2 is legendary. as much as loved billy bob in 1, 2 is the series' crowning achievement. 

18 hours ago, -GD- said:

season 2 is legendary. as much as loved billy bob in 1, 2 is the series' crowning achievement. 

Last finished Ep5.  Show is actually amazing.

• Like 1

i'm so glad to gave mr. robot a second chance. season 3 has been pretty awesome. you can tell it's going to be the final season. 

One episode in and I'm enjoying The Punisher.  Since it supposedly has a slow start, I suppose that's a good sign that things can only get better.

6 minutes ago, Angelfish said:

One episode in and I'm enjoying The Punisher.  Since it supposedly has a slow start, I suppose that's a good sign that things can only get better.

Yeah they don't cut any corners when it comes to the violence, which is exactly what I wanted from this series.

15 hours ago, Angelfish said:

Ooooh. This I'll watch. Really loved dare devil and Frank