Official SW Photo Album: SW Forever Edition

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

This is how my day began, call me Birdman.     I fed it lunch, call it my Falcon Punch.          

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, The Lizard King said:

Not after this disrespectful comment. 

You've called me ugly and you're scared to show the difference. Got it. You're so predictable. We also know you're a manlet short and nothing spectacular. :hest:

41 minutes ago, The Lizard King said:

I dont care about seeing your pic so it doesn't matter to me. :)

You commented on it already trollface.

Ike that's liquid pampers Remy dark nasty nigga who spent a decade as a heel persona yet no body had the heart to just kick him out. I've never seen him nice or calm. He brings his PSP in the club. And lord knows he's gotten army wife booty or some try hard internet nonsense. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, kokujin said:

You commented on it already trollface.

Ike that's liquid pampers Remy dark nasty nigga who spent a decade as a heel persona yet no body had the heart to just kick him out. I've never seen him nice or calm. He brings his PSP in the club. And lord knows he's gotten army wife booty or some try hard internet nonsense. 

You sound traumatized. 

23 minutes ago, Liquid said:

You rarely make sense these days. 

I'm quoting you. You've been a leech of negativity for 10 years a bully and you wanna pretend people shouldn't be wary of you here. Joking about being traumatized.

A leather ironer is an ironer made with leather wrapping, you confused deusch. And you posted a pic with one and both me and ghostz teased you for the gay decor.

You also posted a pic of your crumbly brick wall apartment. Then to save face, found a pic of a model posted against a different wall and pretended you did that. :D

it all makes sense to me. I thought you were smart? Die nigga. Just go.

15 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I'm quoting you. You've been a leech of negativity for 10 years a bully and you wanna pretend people shouldn't be wary of you here. Joking about being traumatized.

A leather ironer is an ironer made with leather wrapping, you confused deusch. And you posted a pic with one and both me and ghostz teased you for the gay decor.

You also posted a pic of your crumbly brick wall apartment. Then to save face, found a pic of a model posted against a different wall and pretended you did that. :D

Dude, just put him on ignore!  

35 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Do you mean an Iron? Like to iron clothes? WTF calls it an ironer?  And they start at like $150 and can go up to over $220 depending on attachments...how is this some sort of dis? 

• -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic