The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, biohazard said:

CupofJoe was a big Green Day fan if I remember right.

Yeah, he liked other emo bands too. Crazy, huh? That "emo" trend haha now it practically doesn't exist nowadays. Anyone remember hitman?? The guy was a total creep haha I remember making a fake www.fbi.gov account  to scare him off LOL

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, biohazard said:

Who was the kid who posted pictures of his cousin saying it was his girlfriend was that Tupacolyte?

XeternityX

I think it was Dayo who exposed him. in any case, I remember Dayo trolling him pretty hard

they hall of famed it at the time. LMAO! 

• Upvote 1

idk why but I just remembered out of nowhere that -Tesney- used to have a Donnie Darko sig and got me to watch that movie for the first time

cool people used to post here back in the day.

also I stumbled on an old broken computer of mine in the basement. might look into taking out the HDD, some old stuff is on there for sure.

7 hours ago, biohazard said:

The whole site was mad at MattDayo for spamming like 20,000 posts in a few days remember? 

:D:D:D  I remember this! LMAO! I didn't see Dayo do it but I saw the aftermath and people talking about it 24/7.  Hal iirc banned Dayo for the spam (Hal hated him), and then Dayo made accounts to spam the site more. Then eventually things cooled down and Dayo was allowed back in after a few weeks after some posters here appealed for him

I also remember people on here being legit concerned for Dayo's health and reaching out to him and shit. Dude was legit addicted to this site in 2005/2006 and amassed a RIDICULOUS postcount, something like 60,000 posts in less than a year or something

• Upvote 1

Yayo Matt Dayo, what a boss :blessed:

It's nice to see how you immediately remember things you completely forgot once someone else mentions it.

We memorize and forget things differently, it's like pieces that fill the whole puzzle when we put our minds together :face:

And McKenzie ROFL, I think she even had braces in those pics :tom:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

People used to post this pic NONSTOP in 2005:

internet-serious-business.jpg

gonna see if I can pull up more stuff on my old computer in the coming days

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

2005 was nuts here. I think the forum was worth like $40,000 because of its traffic. 

someone once posted a link to a site that ranks webpages, and they said this site was worth over a million. Probably not true tbh, but still....

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Yayo Matt Dayo, what a boss :blessed:

It's nice to see how you immediately remember things you completely forgot once someone else mentions it.

We memorize and forget things differently, it's like pieces that fill the whole puzzle when we put our minds together :face:

And McKenzie ROFL, I think she even had braces in those pics :tom:

yeah I'm experiencing this same phenomenon with almost every post itt. it's weird! makes me wanna read about the philosophy of memory 

7 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

:D:D:D  I remember this! LMAO! I didn't see Dayo do it but I saw the aftermath and people talking about it 24/7.  Hal iirc banned Dayo for the spam (Hal hated him), and then Dayo made accounts to spam the site more. Then eventually things cooled down and Dayo was allowed back in after a few weeks after some posters here appealed for him

I also remember people on here being legit concerned for Dayo's health and reaching out to him and shit. Dude was legit addicted to this site in 2005/2006 and amassed a RIDICULOUS postcount, something like 60,000 posts in less than a year or something

I asked him why he did that one time and  he gave an explanation I don't remember what he said now though.

16 hours ago, biohazard said:

The whole site was mad at MattDayo for spamming like 20,000 posts in a few days remember? 

that was special. how does a man do that? I think it was litereally over 2,002 posts or something. We counted. I counted. 

26 minutes ago, kokujin said:

remember the guy who called everyone Plebs?  What was his name??

come to think of it, I vaguely remember that from 2005

some guy started using the word "plebs" as an insult and everyone made fun of it because nobody had ever really said that insult before (unlike now)

is that what it was kind aabout? don't remember anything except that

• Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic