The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

• Cooke unpinned this topic
Just now, ghostz said:

who remembers the fable thread on GS where the guy stored all the haters comments? god that was such a golden thread

nothing beats avalanche04's halo 2 commercial though, LMFAO! paris france! was that tupac? he over at SS?

lol london france was epic! 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

who remembers the fable thread on GS where the guy stored all the haters comments? god that was such a golden thread

nothing beats avalanche04's halo 2 commercial though, LMFAO! paris france! was that tupac? he over at SS?

Kinggi :tom:

His list of around 52 people he was going to own when Fable got AAA

• Upvote 1
On 10/11/2017 at 3:08 PM, SheepKilla said:

no he didn't bro. 

you should remove him

nothing personal against him, but there's no real reason to have him at admin level. he hasn't posted in a decade iirc

javier was the one who paid for this website for years

:|

• Haha 1
  • Cooke featured this topic