P.C. gone too far? Oregon Bakery Fires Employees For Denying Black Woman Service After Closing

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Ask the independent business owner who has to judge their incoming business with managing their worker's hours.

The plain fact of the matter is that they are not doing a good job looking like a store that's closing...…..and that HELPS that black lady's narrative. Whether you think that's accurate or misleading.

A sane person would be like "oh ok you are closed now, I should have come before 9 o'clock because now it's 9:06 and I saw you already turned away 2 white people before me. Please have a nice night and go home to your families"

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a narcissist. Guaranteed he has no friends . Shitty job , no wife or girlfriend . Even his picture was his ugly face with this wierd psychotic smirk LOL    dude would literally ca

Dude you have everyone on the forum disagreeing with you. Lefties and righties both agreeing on this. Why do you think this is? Everyone is wrong and you are right? Lol

Not gonna lie, you legit cracked me up there. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

A sane person would be like "oh ok you are closed now, I should have come before 9 o'clock because now it's 9:06 and I saw you already turned away 2 white people before me. Please have a nice night and go home to your families"

Did she see 2 white people turned away? Like actually SEE that happen?

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No it doesn't. You're so fucking clueless LOL...  

Life is gonna hit Jerry HARD.

I guess when you view things like Jerry... it kind of makes sense why he hates white people.  Everything is JUST SO UNFAIR!!! :cry: 

:tom: 

I love how you don't want to argue this topic and resort to talking about me as quickly as possible.

LOL, you're just trying to see if other people can help get you over the hump, here.

Since you clearly can't do it.

Jerry just argues to argue . Having everyone against him is what he loves .

Then he just acts stupid and claims he won.

Same story every time . Same argument Everytime . 

True narcissist. Just call him dumb and move on . He doesn't know how to combat that.  Just tried with dumb Xbox jokes lol 

• Like 1
Just now, JonB1 said:

Jerry just argues to argue . Having everyone against him is what he loves .

Then he just acts stupid and claims he won.

Same story every time . Same argument Everytime . 

True narcissist. Just call him dumb and move on . He doesn't know how to combat that.  Just tried with dumb Xbox jokes lol 

There needs to be like a mod tag in a thread title after a topic have been Jerried. Or make a sub forum of every thread that got jerried and move the new ones there continuously 

Just now, ghostz said:

Why didn’t the white people make a fuss?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just ran away from my question.

And you wonder why I treat you like a person who avoids things. LOL

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

There needs to be like a mod tag in a thread title after a topic have been Jerried. Or make a sub forum of every thread that got jerried and move the new ones there continuously 

Be sure to include one where people have gotten butthurt.

I really am impressed why how I probably get more direct, personal insults in this forum, and don't remotely hold it against anybody. Just one of the many moral superiorities that I like to enjoy.

Dude you have everyone on the forum disagreeing with you. Lefties and righties both agreeing on this. Why do you think this is? Everyone is wrong and you are right? Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, ghostz said:

Jerry is probably a nerdy quiet guy IRL who doesn’t have much to live for. He lives the big life online. Lol

He is a narcissist. Guaranteed he has no friends . Shitty job , no wife or girlfriend .

Even his picture was his ugly face with this wierd psychotic smirk LOL 

dude would literally call of work tomorrow depending on how long remij decides to go back and forth with him 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Who’s avoiding now? 

You are.

You literally responded to me post which was POSING A SPECIFIC QUESTION...………...and tried asking another question altogher.

You...……..you're the one who changed the topic. lol

TheGoods3.jpg

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Jehurey, the saviour the world needs for true unity. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JonB1 said:

He is a narcissist. Guaranteed he has no friends . Shitty job , no wife or girlfriend .

Even his picture was his ugly face with this wierd psychotic smirk LOL 

dude would literally call of work tomorrow depending on how long remij decides to go back and forth with him 

Let's not get too personal over this

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

:mj: Not gonna lie, you legit cracked me up there. 

It's the damn truth . He won't stop . This is what is most important to him .

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Except all I said is that this video HELPS her narrative.

Tell me how that statement IS actually wrong?

I didn't say that this video makes HER RIGHT, and HER GENERAL CLAIM RIGHT? Did I?

You guys want to keep arguing the subject, in general...………..and you don't have all the information to that.

I am arguing the aspect that the video makes her claim look believable enough to make the business look bad.

There is something wrong with you guys getting this worked up, when I am not even saying that you are wrong.

• Cooke locked this topic
  • Cooke unlocked this topic