P.C. gone too far? Oregon Bakery Fires Employees For Denying Black Woman Service After Closing

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

When I use to work at a bar in a restaurant, the second you accept customers they can order and take as long as they like. There were days where the place was 'closed' at 10pm or so but we still had people there at 12am. Ppl that were accepted from before 10pm. THe amount of ppl we would reject every day (after 10pm) while the place was still full and still have to serve the people at the tables. Eg, new person comes to order a drink it's 'sorry we are closed', but if a customer who was already there eating ordered one you have to serve them. It's the most common practice everywhere. Jehurey just lives in la la land.  

He gets it, he is just being an asshole.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a narcissist. Guaranteed he has no friends . Shitty job , no wife or girlfriend . Even his picture was his ugly face with this wierd psychotic smirk LOL    dude would literally ca

Dude you have everyone on the forum disagreeing with you. Lefties and righties both agreeing on this. Why do you think this is? Everyone is wrong and you are right? Lol

Not gonna lie, you legit cracked me up there. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

When I use to work at a bar in a restaurant, the second you accept customers they can order and take as long as they like. There were days where the place was 'closed' at 10pm or so but we still had people there at 12am. Ppl that were accepted from before 10pm. THe amount of ppl we would reject every day (after 10pm) while the place was still full and still have to serve the people at the tables. Eg, new person comes to order a drink it's 'sorry we are closed', but if a customer who was already there eating ordered one you have to serve them. It's the most common practice everywhere. Jehurey just lives in la la land.  

And it doesn't matter how many people tell him this... he's perfectly content to live in his ignorant assed little world.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

and you don't know if that bakery HAS accepted people after closing time, because that happens as well.

And throws everything you said out the window.  You can almost say that it depends on the establishment.  Its a bakery shop, its not like they need to worry about local alcohol sales laws.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And it doesn't matter how many people tell him this... he's perfectly content to live in his ignorant assed little world.

lol come to dingleberry off of new people? Well, I can safely say that they are upgrades over ghost.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and you don't know if that bakery HAS accepted people after closing time, because that happens as well.

And throws everything you said out the window.  You can almost say that it depends on the establishment.  Its a bakery shop, its not like they need to worry about local alcohol sales laws.

It doesn't matter if it has happened before... lmao.  I love how you insinuate that if it's happened once, that means it can/should always happen.

Life doesn't work that way... and your argument is worth less than the paper your coupons are printed on.  

What's the point of a closing time if people can just keep coming in and ordering? Are only white people not to be served after closing time? Lol this is so dumb. The staff want to go home!

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It doesn't matter if it has happened before... lmao.  I love how you insinuate that if it's happened once, that means it can/should always happen.

Life doesn't work that way... and your argument is worth less than the paper your coupons are printed on.  

:dame:

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

What's the point of a closing time if people can just keep coming in and ordering? Are only white people not to be served after closing time? Lol this is so dumb 

Ask the independent business owner who has to judge their incoming business with managing their worker's hours.

The plain fact of the matter is that they are not doing a good job looking like a store that's closing...…..and that HELPS that black lady's narrative. Whether you think that's accurate or misleading.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That you don’t have any real life experience? Yeah no shit :pffft:

Except I didn't say that...………..did I?

Go read it again.

LOL, I love how ghost is truly that stupid. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Back to his game he goes :danylol:

He just realize he failed reading comprehension...…...yet again. LOL

He's now going to run away from his OWN claim. Watch as I try to direct him back to his comment, and he runs away.

Just now, jehurey said:

He just realize he failed reading comprehension...…...yet again. LOL

He's now going to run away from his OWN claim. Watch as I try to direct him back to his comment, and he runs away.

Only person running is you :kaz: we all see it, Jerry. Name one person ITT who agreed with one. ONE :tom: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yes it does. LOL

you just undermined yourself from the get-go.

No it doesn't. You're so fucking clueless LOL...  

Life is gonna hit Jerry HARD.

I guess when you view things like Jerry... it kind of makes sense why he hates white people.  Everything is JUST SO UNFAIR!!! :cry: 

:tom: 

• Cooke locked this topic
  • Cooke unlocked this topic