• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

Been watching Better Call Saul, and it's finally starting to get good.  The first handful of episodes were kinda boring, but once they started getting into Mike's character, it's picked up considerably.

Also, Michael Mando :lawd:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Been watching Better Call Saul, and it's finally starting to get good.  The first handful of episodes were kinda boring, but once they started getting into Mike's character, it's picked up considerably.

It gets better with every season too. :aitch:

• Upvote 1
  • aitch 1
7 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Jesus..just wait until the later seasons. Holy fuck! And Michael Mando is amazing in it. Actually, every new character is amazing! 

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im only 4 eps into this season of The last Kingdom and its had so many great moments already :whew: Vikings wishes it were this good.

The main actor's accent is slightly annoying

Looks like TNT is very confident in Snowpiercer, enough so that they've already renewed it for season 2. The actual first season premieres on the 17th of next month

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/snowpiercer-tv-show-timeline-revealed-heres-how-it/1100-6476630/

Sean Bean is also confirmed to be a regular on the show. While TNT isn't known for quality content, all signs are pointing to this at the very least being decent.

26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Looks like TNT is very confident in Snowpiercer, enough so that they've already renewed it for season 2. The actual first season premieres on the 17th of next month

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/snowpiercer-tv-show-timeline-revealed-heres-how-it/1100-6476630/

Sean Bean is also confirmed to be a regular on the show. While TNT isn't known for quality content, all signs are pointing to this at the very least being decent.

wow! they must know they have a winner on their hands. this is probably their first "let's compete with hbo/amc/fx" show. 

Franklin & Bash got 40 episodes over 4 seasons from TNT so let's wait and see. The fact that it has an established world from both the movie and the graphic novel will help it immensely though. Having a star like Jennifer Connelly is another plus.

So everything about Ozark is really good especially the performances and the cinematography. But the place I think it lacks is the writing. I’m two episodes into season 3 and there are just a ton of plot threads. It just feels way too scrambled and needs more focus. Still one of Netflix’s best though. 

8 hours ago, Ike said:

So everything about Ozark is really good especially the performances and the cinematography. But the place I think it lacks is the writing. I’m two episodes into season 3 and there are just a ton of plot threads. It just feels way too scrambled and needs more focus. Still one of Netflix’s best though. 

The season gets really good, as it progresses,  but then kind of falls apart near the end. 

• Thanks 1

I have to rant about Outlander. This show has its moments but holy hell was it ever made for chicks. The male lead is the most perfect character on any TV show ever, to the point where its actually comical. Dude has a different skill every episode, and theres no explanation whatsoever as to how he manages to be so good at seemingly EVERYTHING. Its seriously distracting.