• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

the saul season finale is less than 3 hours away. i'm dying. 

I'm rewatching all of breaking bad. Just finished season 4. BB and BCS are two of the best shows of all time forever. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There’s a Penny Dreadful spin off series premiering on showtime this Sunday. How did this manage to fly under the radar? 

lmfao that trailer was overly dramatic, love it!

37 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm rewatching all of breaking bad. Just finished season 4. BB and BCS are two of the best shows of all time forever. 

damn I watched BB countless times, I think it was 4 times and I can't get enough but never started BCS. I think it's about time and from what I'm hearing everyone loves it as much as the original. 

always save the best for last. :glad: 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Thought Westworld was pretty good and that things escalated at a pretty fast pace considering we still have 2 eps left. Looks live revenge is gonna be a main theme now.

Can't wait for BCS tonight!

You are in for a treat! 

• aitch 1
11 hours ago, -GD- said:

God damn, that last part in the BCS finale was tense af. I legit feel anxious. 

Spoiler

That look on Lalo’s face said it all.

Also, seems like Kim has changed and Jimmy doesn’t like it. 

Best season of the show ever and I hope it wins all the emmys this year. Hopefully it doesn’t take as long to get season 6 as it did 5. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That look on Lalo’s face said it all.

Also, seems like Kim has changed and Jimmy doesn’t like it. 

Best season of the show ever and I hope it wins all the emmys this year. Hopefully it doesn’t take as long to get season 6 as it did 5. 

Yup! I didn’t expect the finale to play out on both fronts like that. Can’t wait for season 6!

11 hours ago, madmaltese said:

BCS finale :aitch:

Can easily start talking about it as one of the best single seasons of any show ever. That shit was perfect.

For real! I hope people, who have slept on it, take advantage of the stay-at-home orders and binge the series. This is excellent tv! 

• Like 1

Now that BCS is over and Westworld only has 2 episodes left, what is there to look forward to next honestly? Pretty much all production has shut down. We were going to have Fargo S4 but they delayed the season indefinitely because they couldn't film the final 2 episodes. I guess I can go catch up on some things. Euphoria, True Detective S3, and Devs. 

48 minutes ago, Ike said:

Now that BCS is over and Westworld only has 2 episodes left, what is there to look forward to next honestly? Pretty much all production has shut down. We were going to have Fargo S4 but they delayed the season indefinitely because they couldn't film the final 2 episodes. I guess I can go catch up on some things. Euphoria, True Detective S3, and Devs. 

euphoria and TD season 3 are both excellent!