Non binary/gender fluid freaks, attention whores

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-games-lack-non-binary-gender-fluid-options-and-characters.66765/

This shit doesn't exist you hipster fucks, that are so shallow and worthless you need made up shit to have anything to give you remotely any value, and make you interesting. :D

Edited by Aza Team 2019

Every game needs to align with their world view otherwise the developer is hateful and bigoted.

The rest of us just have to go along with it. We need to conform with 70+ different genders and treating mental illness as healthy and normal.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Daily 2 minutes of hate, baby. :ben:

I wonder what tomorrow’s right winger topic will be. :mjcry:

Bhytre - “Women are making more money than me so liberals are trying to commit male genocide.”

TLHBO - “I saw a gay couple on the BBC, Theresa May clearly wants to kill all non-LGBT people.”

Ramza - “I saw a mosque on the way to Alcoholics Anonymous, Justin Trudeau is trying to turn everyone Muslim.”

They’re such drama queens. :tom5:

• Haha 4
42 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

I wonder what tomorrow’s right winger topic will be. :mjcry:

Bhytre - “Women are making more money than me so liberals are trying to commit male genocide.”

TLHBO - “I saw a gay couple on the BBC, Theresa May clearly wants to kill all non-LGBT people.”

Ramza - “I saw a mosque on the way to Alcoholics Anonymous, Justin Trudeau is trying to turn everyone Muslim.”

They’re such drama queens. :tom5:

:qbad::qbad:

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Every game needs to align with their world view otherwise the developer is hateful and bigoted.

The rest of us just have to go along with it. We need to conform with 70+ different genders and treating mental illness as healthy and normal.

We also need pronoun options that 0.01% of the sane population even understands. Zer, what the fuck does that even mean. :D

• Upvote 1

The funniest thing to me about the progs' non-binary silliness is that they've just renamed androgyny as non-binary while ignoring the 1980s so they can pretend they're being innovative. Even the cock rockers in the 80s were running around in spandex and gay bondage wear with giant poodle dos, and no one cared except for the Evangelicals.

And this stuff goes back to at least Louis XIV. Check out those legs.

louis14aftrigaud_1638-1715lrg36k.jpg

51 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

We also need pronoun options that 0.01% of the sane population even understands. Zer, what the fuck does that even mean. :D

Zer is an abbreviation for Xer. meaning gay in greek. It's also why Zell in ff8 turns out to be a closet gay character. It's also a hidden easter egg in half life 1 because the final boss is Zen. 

Zen is pronouned "Xen" hence there is a Zer. And Per and Pur for pronunciation for different gender identities. If you read the half life lore about Zen it all makes sense because "it" (Zen, spoken "Xen") travels between different dimensions.

Half Life saves this world with knowledge once again. :glad: