Ciri in Netflix Witcher series probably won't be white

LOL this is like the internet version of people freaking out over black football players kneeling.

I don't give a shit what Ciri is.

This Polish folklore product is for my entertainment..........it being Polish matters nothing to me, because I see it as a pure fantasy product.

Its got dwarves, and witches, and elves. Like I'd give a shit about which fantasy people's skin color should be.

"technically, the Scoi'a'tel harkens from the heavily wooded areas of the South, and their skin should be a lightly glazed tan":sylar:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL this is like the internet version of people freaking out over black football players kneeling.

This Polish folklore product is for my entertainment..........it being Polish matters nothing to me, because I see it as a pure fantasy product.

Its got dwarves, and witches, and elves. Like I'd give a shit about which fantasy people's skin color should be.

"technically, the Scoi'a'tel harkens from the heavily wooded areas of the South, and their skin should be a lightly glazed tan":sylar:

Did you just compare minorities to dwarves, witches and elves?

:hest:

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm 100% sure you change your mind after you finish the witcher 3. Ciri is a well written character and you have a lot of choices to create your own ending. 

Ciri being black I imagine a character like that samurai girl in the walking dead. No thanks.

4 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm 100% sure you change your mind after you finish the witcher 3. Ciri is a well written character and you have a lot of choices to create your own ending. 

Ciri being black I imagine a character like that samurai girl in the walking dead. No thanks.

I like Ciri, I get that she must have some DNA relation to Geralt and that she is a perfect combination of half-Witcher, half-Witch

There could be some magical event where a Wizard zapped her and combined her with some dark creature, and BAM, black Ciri background story is explained.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like Ciri, I get that she must have some DNA relation to Geralt and that she is a perfect combination of half-Witcher, half-Witch

There could be some magical event where a Wizard zapped her and combined her with some dark creature, and BAM, black Ciri background story is explained.

fuck off just play the game asshole