Forza 4 is 60 fps only in 1080p

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Roff this clown. Constantly talks shit about PS being 1440p, suddenly when it comes to his beloved Forza 1080p is "gud enuff"

If it comes down to 2x the fps in a genre where higher fps are important... yes you fucking idiot :cosby2: 

And I don't constantly talk down about PS Pro being 1440p...  There's nothing wrong with that resolution.  There IS something wrong with marketing a device that largely only hits that resolution as a 4K device..

God damn.. you really suck at trying to own me. :hest: 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man that's just unplayable... on PS4

Wait, what? So now I have to defend cows? Since when?     

Fucking lemshits have been raped 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What in the hell are you talking about? Developers seem to be getting different results from the hardware at 60 FPS, it was reasonable to assert the possibility of a higher resolution in 60 FPS operation. 

Game A running at 60fps at a higher resolution =/= game B doing the same. 

The visual fidelity of the underlying game is not the ssme for every game on a system... so expecting the same output and performance between games is naive. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Game A running at 60fps at a higher resolution =/= game B doing the same. 

The visual fidelity of the underlying game is not the ssme for every game on a system... so expecting the same output and performance between games is naive. 

Except I explained why it could have been theoretically possible for THIS game, for THIS engine. As someone else said they probably kept the graphical settings identical for 4K for usage in this operation, if the game was operating at base console settings at 60 FPS that could be a different story entirely.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Except I explained why it could have been theoretically possible for THIS game, for THIS engine. As someone else said they probably kept the graphical settings identical for 4K for usage in this operation, if the game was operating at base console settings at 60 FPS that could be a different story entirely.

and as usual reality slaps you in Your face and you ignore it

Just now, Goukosan said:

and as usual reality slaps you in Your face 

Do you wake up and say to yourself "God I can't wait to be a gigantic faggot on the forum today"?

I mean what's your deal dude? It was hypothesis, I wasn't sitting here proclaiming any kind definitive results. Grow up. 

36 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

If it comes down to 2x the fps in a genre where higher fps are important... yes you fucking idiot :cosby2: 

And I don't constantly talk down about PS Pro being 1440p...  There's nothing wrong with that resolution.  There IS something wrong with marketing a device that largely only hits that resolution as a 4K device..

God damn.. you really suck at trying to own me. :hest: 

Basically....you flip-flop when it benefits xbox. Like all lemmings do.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Basically....you flip-flop when it benefits xbox. Like all lemmings do.

Nah.  Basically you just misunderstand shit as it pertains to everything that "non cows" say just so you can try to make some argument.  The problem with that being that you're always just setting yourself up to lose :tom: 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.  Basically you just misunderstand shit as it pertains to everything that "non cows" say just so you can try to make some argument.  The problem with that being that you're always just setting yourself up to lose :tom: 

No you'llsay whatever it takes to defend xflop. Never works though because xbox sucks :D

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you wake up and say to yourself "God I can't wait to be a gigantic faggot on the forum today"?

I mean what's your deal dude? It was hypothesis, I wasn't sitting here proclaiming any kind definitive results. Grow up. 

Bro... you quoted me. 

and when I respond to your quote you're getting sensitive because you theory didn't work out lol

So another Dynocrap prediction ends up being completely wrong.

You know what's going to happen..........in some thread in the near future, somebody is going to say something along the lines of "here goes Dyno and another one of his predictions that will turn out wrong"

And Dyno will ATTEMPT to play stupid and pretend he doesn't know what they are talking about...........even though we are right here, clearly talking about that very thing.

Dyno will do that little :cosby2:smiley to try and get out of it.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So another Dynocrap prediction ends up being completely wrong.

You know what's going to happen..........in some thread in the near future, somebody is going to say something along the lines of "here goes Dyno and another one of his predictions that will turn out wrong"

And Dyno will ATTEMPT to play stupid and pretend he doesn't know what they are talking about...........even though we are right here, clearly talking about that very thing.

Dyno will do that little :cosby2:smiley to try and get out of it.

None of you even bothered to share your ideas or predictions, you instead decided to fuck up the thread.

Thanks but your input is irrelevant. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

None of you even bothered to share your ideas or predictions, you instead decided to fuck up the thread.

Thanks but your input is irrelevant. 

None of would be stupid enough to make predictions about CERTAIN MODES in Forza Horizon. LOL

2 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Fucking lemshits have been raped :tom:

Nah, just Deeno for making a thread within 24 hours of this information becoming available, and wanting to take bets on it? I mean what bets are you taking/offering for your flagship game? Just get it released and be happy you'll have something to play other than Sea o6 Thieves, and State of Dookie 2

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Nah, just Deeno for making a thread within 24 hours of this information becoming available, and wanting to take bets on it? I mean what bets are you taking/offering for your flagship game? Just get it released and be happy you'll have something to play other than Sea o6 Thieves, and State of Dookie 2

Nah the rest have deffo been raped.

They've been saying 1440p and under is unplayable ever since the X launched.

Their only worthwhile game this year and it's 1080p :reg:

Edited by TLHBO
1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

lemmings prefer they be called Six of Thieves and 5tate of Decay 2

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Nah the rest have deffo been raped.

They've been saying 1440p and under is unplayable ever since the X launched.

Their only worthwhile game this year and it's 1080p :reg:

The game isn't 1080p a mode of it is, the other mode which is how the game has always operated is native 4K

:snoop: