FH4 demo is a go

After the intro that flips thru seasons you get to do a couple races with the car you pick . Then there is a stunt event with a Bugatti. Then you get a couple off road races with rally cars . There is also a street race .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might download it. Not gonna lie, FH2 was free last month and way more fun than I expected. It’s a lot more than just boring racing.  Reminded me of Midtown madness 3 back in the day. 

The game is so close to release and I have so many other games to play atm that I'll prob give the demo a miss and just wait a little longer to play the actual game. Good to hear such positive impress

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

After the intro that flips thru seasons you get to do a couple races with the car you pick . Then there is a stunt event with a Bugatti. Then you get a couple off road races with rally cars . There is also a street race .

my favorite car :bow:

60fps feels better for sure but Horizon plays really well at 30 and I've played the last 3 games at 30 so I'll probably stick with 4k30 .

Idk for sure tho .  It does look a lot softer .

Game works a lot better on PC than FH3 did. I can play at high preset at a pretty consistent 60fps. Some areas bog down tho. Can probably drop some settings to medium and hit a locked 60. 

Or just play the superior X version , yeah ill do that :smug:

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Game works a lot better on PC than FH3 did. I can play at high preset at a pretty consistent 60fps. Some areas bog down tho. Can probably drop some settings to medium and hit a locked 60. 

PC :blessed: 

FH4 :blessed: 

24 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Damn, your PC specs already outperform the X. And your PC specs aren't even all that high.:blessed: