Halo 5 is NOT coming to PC

the fact that they're going that far, to go back and rewrite the [ONLY ON XBOX]  banner out of history is beyond sad. :D They want to distance themselves from that one, don't they.

this is their way of telling us they'll never make a real exclusive again going forward. Sick, absolutely sick.

Enjoy your 'Console Launch Exclusives' (also on pc also on playstation exclusives). I'm not living like a second class citizen any longer. :glad: 

Just now, Bodycount NX said:

the fact that they're going that far, to go back and rewrite the [ONLY ON XBOX]  banner out of history is beyond sad. :D They want to distance themselves from that one, don't they.

this is their way of telling us they'll never make a real exclusive again going forward. Sick, absolutely sick.

Enjoy your 'Console Launch Exclusives' (also on pc also on playstation exclusives). I'm not living like a second class citizen any longer. :glad: 

You're not even a second class citizen anymore, you're like some indigenous native boy in the Amazon.

Switch :hest:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The Master Chief Collection isn't coming either. I'm on a roll of being right about things lately, careful.

:kaz: 

You weren't even right about Digital Foundry... they got it wrong themselves and then just regurgitated what the developers told them.

In a world where remasters..rereleases..ports.. ect are announced daily.... it's fucking coming man.. not if but when.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

It's ok Remij you can have Gears of War 5.. ahem, I mean jsut Gears 5. You know War is an offensive term and all.

:kaz:

Just make the SWITCH and save yourself.

:smoke: 

I will... I'll also have Halo MCC and Halo 5 too.  How many times have developers flat out stated that something wasn't in development, or that there were no plans to bring a game to a platform.. and then BAM?

:juggle: 

And I have a Switch... Why are you always late to the party? :hest: 

10 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

hurry up go back to being a lemming you get an exclusive again

• 5 months later...
On 2018-09-14 at 1:43 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

The Master Chief Collection isn't coming either. I'm on a roll of being right about things lately, careful.

see what happens when you CONSTANTLY talks in absolutes :jordan3:....... :mj:

Edited by Goukosan