Eminem destroys MGK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've watched some of the reactions to it and I've noticed this too, mainly younger people so unfamiliar with real rap and hip-hop, its history, beefs and the culture that some of the best bars are jus

eh, that's subjective. however, i think he's ONE of the greatest. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

6th biggest opening on YouTube history, biggest for rap by miles. 36 million+ views and it debuted hours previously on another platform. 

It's got 30 minutes to pass another 2.5 million views, if it does it's the most viewed video in 24 hours in YouTube history.

The thing with a Diss track on Eminem is that it's always going to fail.

He ended Benzino's career, forced ICP into irrelevance, helped end Ja Rule's career .

MGK should have done the smart thing, went on the airwaves, been appreciative of the fact that he was mentioned by Em, explained that he's got nothing but love/respect for Em, since he legitimized the entirety of white folks  being able to rap, and been done with it.

The best part was the comments in the MGK diss track for a week, all those new kids thinking because someone had a few witty lines against Eminem, that he somehow got bodied... :D 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
5 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The thing with a Diss track on Eminem is that it's always going to fail.

He ended Benzino's career, forced ICP into irrelevance, helped end Ja Rule's career .

MGK should have done the smart thing, went on the airwaves, been appreciative of the fact that he was mentioned by Em, explained that he's got nothing but love/respect for Em, since he legitimized the entirety of white folks  being able to rap, and been done with it.

The best part was the comments in the MGK diss track for a week, all those new kids thinking because someone had a few witty lines against Eminem, that he somehow got bodied... :D 

I couldn't even get through the whole thing. MGK is wack as fuck. The bar for white rappers was set too high by Em, you better be some some lyrical savant or a quirky SJW like Macklemore otherwise you got no chance. 

Edited by Vini
6 hours ago, kokujin said:

em is soo whack holy hell.  run up on you like a phone bill. what a creative line.  (sarcasm).  this dude is so PLAIN

That line was a direct response to a mgk line you fool. 

Say you'll run up on me like a phone bill, sprayin' lead (brrt)
Playin' dead, that's the only time you hold still/steel (hold up)

Edited by ghostz