Sony announced a $99 Playstation One classic console. Xbox will now go down to #5 in the monthly NPD sales numbers

20 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm extremely nostalgic and biased toward PS1 games but there are plenty of them that still holds up, especially games with fixed camera/sidescrollers/cg backgrounds. It's not as bad as you guys make it out to be.

MGS1, RE games, Castlevania, Square/Enix RPGs are still fun to play.

The true 3d games are bad as fuck now. Yes ones with static cameras are still playable. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not out on PC yet cause the game still isn't finished 

Fuck this thing. I'd rather have a mini dreamcast filled with hd remasters. 

Lemcels who spent $500, twice, during this console gen are trying to make fun of other people for spending $100 on something after they've spent $1000 and the games they look forward to are OG Xbox ba

LOL, play those games for free..............after buying the console for $500!!:grimaceleft:

Its actually interesting, because those PSone classics would be sold on PSN for about $4 each, so having 20 of them is already $80 worth of games. The hardware is essentially $20, and that comes with two controllers.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It is... but it's also wrong.  You don't just have free access to those games... you have to buy them or subscribe to GamePass.

true. but it's still a good dig. i know lots of peeps who still have og xbox/360 games. hell, i recently revisited mass effect on the one x. even without specific enhancements, it ran significantly smoother and upscaled nicely. 

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It is... but it's also wrong.  You don't just have free access to those games... you have to buy them or subscribe to GamePass.

They mean free as in you don't have to buy some other (classic) system to have access to these games, it was a good dig. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They mean free as in you don't have to buy some other (classic) system to have access to these games, it was a good dig. 

No... as someone yourself who throws a fucking fit every time something is stated here by someone assuming that people understand the meaning of their comment.. you should be all over this shit.

What they are saying here is that if you have an Xbox One, you can play 500+ OG and 360 games for free.  Don't even try to state otherwise. :| 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... as someone yourself who throws a fucking fit every time something is mentioned here presuming that people understand the meaning of their comment.. you should be all over this shit.

What they are saying here is that if you have an Xbox One, you can play 500+ OG and 360 games for free.  Don't even try to state otherwise. :| 

Of course they're not, they're saying that you don't need to buy another system, that Xbox One will play all of your classic games at no additional cost.

I am stating otherwise.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

for non-xbox owners like myself the price of entry for playing my old xbox & 360 games "one x enhanced" is $500.

in lieu of that id welcome a $100 alternative that gave me jsrf, panzer, and ng.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course they're not, they're saying that you don't need to buy another system, that Xbox One will play all of your classic games at no additional cost.

I am stating otherwise.

No... that's EXACTLY what they are stating.  They aren't staying "There's no need to buy additional hardware to play classic games when you own an Xbox One"  ... they are stating "if you own an Xbox One... you can play 500+ OG and 360 game TOTALLY for free"

So you're factually WRONG... and you're doubling down on being an idiot.  Great job :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No... that's EXACTLY what they are stating.  They aren't staying "There's no need to buy additional hardware to play classic games when you own an Xbox One"  ... they are stating "if you own an Xbox One... you can play 500+ OG and 360 game TOTALLY for free"

So you're factually WRONG... and you're doubling down on being an idiot.  Great job :tom: 

I do not agree, the end. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I do not agree, the end. 

lmao idiot.

Again, this is rich coming from yourself... the fuckhead who's so adamant that people state things correctly as to not leave any room for interpretation. :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao idiot.

Again, this is rich coming from yourself... the fuckhead who's so adamant that people state things correctly as to not leave any room for interpretation. :tom: 

I didn't say what they said was intelligent worded, it was worded poorly but what is being said is clear. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I didn't say what they said was intelligent worded, it was worded poorly but what is being said is clear. 

What's being said IS clear... you're right about that.  It's clear that they are saying if you have an XO, you can play 500+ old xbox games for free...

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What's being said IS clear... you're right about that.  It's clear that they are saying if you have an XO, you can play 500+ old xbox games for free...

No, because that's not true, there's only one scenario where there's a factual result and it's what I've said. That's an argument from fallacy Remij because there's only one path and eventuality from their comment and it's not 500 free games.

It can only mean one thing therefore it does.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, because that's not true, there's only one scenario where there's a factual result and it's what I've said. That's an argument from fallacy Remij because there's only one path and eventuality from their comment and it's not 500 free games.

:|

You're an idiot :D