Fortnite cross-platform play beta starts today on PS4, #4ThePlayers

Just now, Goukosan said:

Switch has outsold PS4 over the summer months when cross play launched on Switch..... then BAM.. Sony caved:bena:

Mmhmm. Your barren online community just got bigger by 10 fold. I believe a "Thank you, based Sony" is in order. :juggle:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol now the losers at MS can shut up about this nonsense.  Nobody fucking cares, make exclusives and stop virtue signalling. 

Who gives a shit, 99% of people bitching were all not PS4 owners. Now we can stop pretending anyone ever really gave a fuck.

The only good news about this is this eases MS going multiplat on PS5. That's about it.

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Mmhmm. Your barren online community just got bigger by 10 fold. I believe a "Thank you, based Sony" is in order. :juggle:

No cross progression as yet... Fortnite will still push Switch sales until Sony implements cross progression between consoles. 

Don't worry... they will cave on that in record time too :tom5:

Just now, Goukosan said:

No cross progression as yet... Fortnite will still push Switch sales until Sony implements cross progression between consoles. 

Don't worry... they will cave on that in record time too :tom5:

What are you talking about? Did you even read the article?

The first step will be an open beta beginning today for Fortnite that will allow for cross platform gameplay, progression and commerce across PlayStation 4, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and Mac operating systems.

Just now, lynux3 said:

What are you talking about? Did you even read the article?

you walked right into it. 

Sony not only gave up the draws (cross play)... they swallowed the load too (Cross progression).... :mj:

Fortnite blowing up on Switch had them shook :tom5:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

you walked right into it. 

Sony not only gave up the draws (cross play)... they swallowed the load too (Cross progression).... :mj:

Fortnite blowing up on Switch had them shook :tom5:

I already knew where you were going with it. :juggle: Just thought I'd stroke your ego before you find out that PlayStation 4 won Sept. NPD and is still up worldwide for the year over the Switch 5 years in. :tom5:

Edited by lynux3
55 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I already knew where you were going with it. :juggle: Just thought I'd stroke your ego before you find out that PlayStation 4 won Sept. NPD and is still up worldwide for the year over the Switch 5 years in. :tom5:

Actually World wide it could be either Switch or PS4 for 2018.

From the numbers we have so far:

Switch US + Japan =  1. 99 +  1.77 = 3.76

PS4 US + Japan 2.29 + 1.22 = 3.51

:bena: