As long as MEN are expected to make the first physical and risky move in dating,

and as long as men who toe the sidelines out of fear, rejection, or respect, get NO PUSSY, and actually no real CREDIT by women,

and as long as women secretly only respond to MANLY tough and BOLD men, and reward that with their privates,

I have no qualm by saying I have very little empathy or respect for the Metoo movement.  Guys perv carefully but maybe women should try being the aggressors in dating while having to fear all the re-precautions they create.

It's not easy. It's bullshit. And women need to find some damn consistency. 

disclaimer: drugging and raping is bad. 

some guys are taking this shit too far though and you can tell the undateable losers projecting their lack of success wit the ladies on external factors. :cruise:'She's been conditioned to hate me! It's societies fault! She shouldn't want a job or a career!' :cries:

Meanwhile the dude looks fucking disgusting, is 90lbs of deshelved ass in walmart jeans and a dirty tee.  Learn how to present yourself. Try to do something romantic. To get a woman you have to actually MACK, tell her sweet things, buy her shit, court her over. In some sense you will have to get in touch with your feminine side.

These guys think that they can walk in swing a club like a caveman and land the ladies because they'll be so 'alpha male'. :rofl: Go check out an alt-right rally, there isn't a single girl in the building, just fatasses with overgrown beards. 'Alpha's'. :geese: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lot of women make the first move too. that's old-fashioned thinking bro. 

yes but men don't cry about it. I've had my balls swatted at when a girl left a party that I flirted with earlier. I thought it was HAWT. Did not mind. And wouldn't cry sexual allegations about it. 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

get a life lol in what world do you live

one where I'm the physical conducter by role and the passengers cry the ride was too scary, meanwhile the dupe who offers a safe molest-free ride gets no passengers. And the passengers are ruining the whole show with their riff-raff blase of hypocrisy and bullswat. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

yes but men don't cry about it. I've had my balls swatted at when a girl left a party that I flirted with earlier. I thought it was HAWT. Did not mind. And wouldn't cry sexual allegations about it. 

duct tape. it will turn "no no no" into "mmm mmm mmmm" 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

You don't have to buy a woman anything to get her, wtf. :tom:

Most of the time if she is interested in you, she will respond positively to your advances right away.

uhhh. do you want me to write the post in punjabi? no one spoke about a thing you talked about.  OP wasn't. bodycount may have. 

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Uhh...you know that's a feminist talking point, don't you?  It usially falls under gender role critique.

modern feminism and echo chamber feminism is trash.  real feminism doesn't exist anymore.

1 hour ago, kaz said:

don't waste your time with people who are like this. problem solved. 

I will continue to perv. It's effective.  I'll just be careful to read reactions.