Sony sheep , please check your psn messages

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Word is they all come bricked from the factory and can only play movie games 

This is pretty bad guys.  People are starting to speak out about this...   "..At that point the PS4 basically becomes as useless as an Xbox One console" said one affected PS4 gamer when desc

Maybe Curb your Stupidity you dumb fuck   Typical leftie . Can't believe the truth , only the truth you tell yourself .

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because security issues are extremely uncommon on Xbox, they seem to be a regular occurrence on PlayStation. 

alright :D 

6 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Maybe Curb your Stupidity you dumb fuck :D

Typical leftie . Can't believe the truth , only the truth you tell yourself .

Wait a minute, did I get jonb so mad that he turned his own thread into a political thread?

Oh man, here we go again....

12 hours ago, Jon2B said:

So because x360 had rrod you getting your console bricked over a message is ok ? Lmao gobble gobble gobble 

So having your console bricked and neesed to be reset is ok but having to send your console away to a repair centre 5 times a year is ok? Lmao gobble gobble gobble.

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

So having your console bricked and neesed to be reset is ok but having to send your console away to a repair centre 5 times a year is ok? Lmao gobble gobble gobble.

This isn't about the 360 fuck up it's about the ps4.  Cows rubbed it in and lemmings took the licking.  Now that cows are in the same situation they try to run from the ownage?  sad, just sad. :francis:

12 hours ago, kaz said:

imagine if xbox was affected. lemshits would play it off as no biggie

lots of anti xbox people here including you and lostfool.. you guys never shit on ps4 or switch but constantly dive into lemming attack mode.  You claim to not even play games so wtf? 

Edited by Spicoli
16 minutes ago, Spicoli said:

lots of anti xbox people here including you and lostfool.. you guys never shit on ps4 or switch but constantly dive into lemming attack mode.  You claim to not even play games so wtf? 

i shit on everything my man but I save up the real greasy stuff just for you. beer shits can hurt like shit

also I play games never said I wouldn't? i'm just not really in the mood to play every sp game out there right now video games suck lol

Edited by kaz
13 hours ago, Jon2B said:

What about the npc meme? 

Rofl

Did I repeat something political?????

Am I repeating something that is more relating along the topic of jonb-bumbling?

Let's see what the music seems more related to:

:patrice:

16 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Bottom line this is a real issue . You can repeat the same thing over and over . Doesn't change the fact . You're retarded for even arguing this .

I'm retarded for seeing somebody attempt to send me a message on my PS4, I look at the message on my PS4, I can easily delete the message on my PS4, and nothing bad happened.

And I came here an explained that. Whereas you have no first-hand proof.

Bottomline....we all know what you're trying to do. And its not really working, isn't it?

Its nice that you were worried about my PS4.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm retarded for seeing somebody attempt to send me a message on my PS4, I look at the message on my PS4, I can easily delete the message on my PS4, and nothing bad happened.

And I came here an explained that. Whereas you have no first-hand proof.

Bottomline....we all know what you're trying to do. And its not really working, isn't it?

Its nice that you were worried about my PS4.

So because it didn't happen to you means it's not real ? 

It's a FACT that this has happened to people . Yes , you are a retard .

6 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

The issue is so real no media even made an article.

Media has to make an article to mean it's real ? Lmfao , you guys are so fucking dumb :D