CDPR twitter posts insensitive hashtag and ResetERA loses their minds

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I must be pretty out of the loop because i don't see how thats offensive.

The Trump administration is apparently fighting to have gender redefined "as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a government wide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law."

So they are "essentially trying to erase trans people from existence" hence the #wontbeerased tag

I stand by my theory that the old Eastern Bloc countries are in the process of catching up to the West in terms of pop culture and they're somewhere around 1987 right now. I'm waiting for CDPR to tweet the scene from Bachelor Party where the guy suddenly realizes the Marilyn Monroe chick he just boinked is a dude and he's in the shower furiously trying to scrub the gay away. 

19 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Trash tweet from an increasingly trash company in my eyes.

Anyone who defends this is a trash bag as well, though I'm sure this thread won't disappoint.

Not sure if serious :patrice:

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Not sure if serious :patrice:

:D I was waiting for someone to reply or react to Hotsauce's posts.

They're taken from the ResetEra thread, and inserted here :face:

#spoilers

SW talking about Resetera is like the lonely goth virgin making fun of the popular girl who has her pick of the boys.  Sure, there's plenty to criticize, but at some point you just gotta admit that goth kid is straight pining over her ass.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:D I was waiting for someone to reply or react to Hotsauce's posts.

They're taken from the ResetEra thread, and inserted here :face:

#spoilers

Lol gonna say it seemed like an overreaction from him, but the kind of hyperbole you'd expect from Reeeesetera.

Lmao.. one guy on ResetERA has a broken PSVR and he called to see what Sony could do.. they told him it would be $175 to fix because it's out of warranty.. he got mad at customer service and sent a message to Jim Ryan to see if he could do anything for him... 

He said he's literally thinking of selling everything Playstation that he owns because of the awful way they've treated him :kaz: 

Jesus fuck :D