RDR2 Review Thread: GS-9, IGN-10, Meta-97/98

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Well the protato version looks pretty blurry so it's already like a PSVR version :laff:

Well it's 1080p on my Basestation 4. The best investment/return this gen. :leo:

Upgrading your console like a filthy nerdmit, buying the same console multiple times to play the same games :laff: 

then buying a $2000 4K TV, and having to wait a year before you get to play something impressive that actually run in native 4k :tom: 

So jealous of all that poor investment of your money, guys.

I have to say, this forum seems pretty quiet for the day before release of this game.

By the way, another thing I was shocked that people here didn't notify others, is that Rockstar has released a companion app for the game so that you can move the HUD onto your smartphone, read diary logs, etc.And keep your stats, so that you can keep your screen completely clean.

I don't see the app yet on the Google Play store, so be on the lookout this evening.

I was hoping that this would be like a game thread for a major Bethesda game where we tell each other secrets about stuff we found on the map. But maybe this game isn't suited to that type of stuff as Bethesda games are.

26 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ha that's great! but fuck man..too many halloween parties this weekend. i will start playing sunday/monday (picking it up tomorrow, though)

Yeah I gotta go out of town for a housewarming/halloween party. Sunday night at earliest for me but it's all good. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah I gotta go out of town for a housewarming/halloween party. Sunday night at earliest for me but it's all good. 

ya, halloween is like the only time i put everything on hold. so many whores half naked and down for whatever :love: 

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

ya, halloween is like the only time i put everything on hold. so many whores half naked and down for whatever :love: 

Yea I got tomorrow and Saturday night for halloween parties and bar crawls. Gonna need some energy drinks cause it's RDR time all night tonight and all day tomorrow. 

Edited by Vini
  • Like 1