Red Dead Redemption 2 EXCLUSIVE thread for PS4 owners ONLY (Smelly HermPits and Xcucks not allowed)

Since Sony has been gracious enough to get exclusive content for red dead I think we should have our own EXCLUSIVE thread. We can allow Lemmards and their butt buddies, the Smelly Hermpits, to post in this thread in ONE MONTH only. PS4 owners have an exclusive window on this thread. Hermits can post in one year ~ or more, depends on when they get the game, or if they go ahead and pick up a win 10 companion box (xbox).

Anyway, picked this bad boy up: IMG_0134.thumb.jpeg.718995a5d74d85447cdb2fd45e917e1e.jpeg

some nice improvements over the past pro i had, it's whisper quiet now, no more jet noises. also, seems to be a different kind of plastic, the rubber feet feel different. They've managed to shorten the hdmi cable though (lol) doesn't reach in the exact same spot I had my old pro in. :| 

IMG_0137.thumb.jpeg.8ad12418dc583980d25272fe3a21dc48.jpeg

EXCLUSIVE. E X C L U S I V E. Read it and weep. I'll be riding in style on that fine steed no thanks to Phil Spencer, Xcuck, and the Windows 10 companion box.

IMG_0136.thumb.jpeg.c6f64ac8f98501b89e8e3da310279e76.jpeg

You get some stickers with PS4's now, ala apple products. 

IMG_0135.thumb.jpeg.9b2a38062a41887f64f073749a90dbd3.jpeg

almost forgot what that word meant. :glad:

+1 NPD for Sony. One step closer to putting Phil out of a job. :glad:  

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since Sony has been gracious enough to get exclusive content for red dead I think we should have our own EXCLUSIVE thread. We can allow Lemmards and their butt buddies, the Smelly Hermpits, to post in

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how you don't hear any lemmings talk about their only major game that just came out about 3 weeks ago? LOLOL

you mean that game that came  out in 2016, and 2014, and 2012 ? :rofl: 

Want to really laugh? What does Xloaf have for 2019? Think about it for a minute. It's fucking forza, again. It's going to be an 'off year' for xbox though, because it's Motorsport (the boring ass one) and not Horizon. :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount NS
5 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

you mean that game that came  out in 2016, and 2014, and 2012 ? :rofl: 

Want to really laugh? What does Xloaf have for 2019? Think about it for a minute. It's fucking forza, again. It's going to be an 'off year' for xbox though, because it's Motorsport (the boring ass one) and not Horizon. :rofl: 

Forza 8 is not in development, try to keep up slow one.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

so next year xbox will be getting nothing at all, got ya. they must be saving up what little money they made from 3rd place NPD sales for the past 2 years, to put another $800 into buying some ramshackle development houses like Undead labs and Turtle Rocks studio. LMFAO! :rofl: :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh that's right. Its Forza 7 Enhanced Edition.

They're actually trying to SLOW DOWN Forza releases, to spread them out over more years.

I'm in discussion with a guy to perhaps pick up a PS4 in town today - hence why I'm popping my head in this thread :face:

Edit: #TheHypeIsGettingToMe

Edited by Teh_Laundromat

30 day outfits lmfao 

Vs

Exclusive 4k and exclusive better performance ....forever :juggle: that outfit gonna look so much better in native 4k . 

Cows having to play the pussy cheese smeared LowP version LOL