Mass Shooting at a Bar's College Night event - 12 dead.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He is now saying that the media is "alt left"???????

So basically he's not even really trying to make a genuine argument, anymore.  he's just trying to name-call his way out of this. Yeah, that won't work, either.

Yeah that won't work 

Nothing will work with you because you refuse to see anything outside of what your feable mind sees :D

I think a small minority would be against it . I think the vast majority would be fine with mental health background checks .

I mean , some states already are .

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GOP on guns. 

I have no doubt jehurey is a closet gay minority who hates whites because no white women would ever look at him. the psychological problems of 90% of minority men are a result of white women not likin

But if whatever plan you introduce isn't 100% perfect and 100% effective........then why bother doing it at all?

Just now, Jon2B said:

Yeah that won't work 

Nothing will work with you because you refuse to see anything outside of what your feable mind sees :D

I think a small minority would be against it . I think the vast majority would be fine with mental health background checks .

I mean , some states already are .

Sorry, mimicking me doesn't work either.

You don't have any evidence.

If I'm not seeing something.................SHOW IT.

Which states are fine with mental health background checks.............and we'll check to see if they are predominantly Republican or Democratic legislatures who run those states.

Show it.

You don't have any evidence :D youre saying how normal people feel when you have NO CLUE 

they are all alt right gun nuts guyz!

You don't even care just fixated on winning a argument you cannot win LOL 

Google  it , fucktard

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You don't have any evidence :D youre saying how normal people feel when you have NO CLUE 

they are all alt right gun nuts guyz!

You don't even care just fixated on winning a argument you cannot win LOL 

Google  it , fucktard

Besides the obvious NRA data graph regarding Republican politicians.

I guess Republicans politicians just go out of their way to appease the NRA in DIRECT CONTRADICTION with the people that vote for them?

No..............prove what you just claim.

Show me those states.

Stalling isn't going to help.............you're going to lose this argument.

Again, I'm not talking about politicians .

Again , you are clueless and create new arguments .

You disagree with me , then don't know the facts so change your mind then add another piece (pointless piece) to the argument so you can win something that isn't winnable .

It's pointless talking to you . You fight with yourself more than anyone here and that's all why nobody can take you serious .

You live in your own world and when that gets challenged you just create a new one .

You're a joke buddy and you are not smart like you think . 

10 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Again, I'm not talking about politicians .

Again , you are clueless and create new arguments .

You disagree with me , then don't know the facts so change your mind then add another piece (pointless piece) to the argument so you can win something that isn't winnable .

It's pointless talking to you . You fight with yourself more than anyone here and that's all why nobody can take you serious .

You live in your own world and when that gets challenged you just create a new one .

You're a joke buddy and you are not smart like you think . 

You're not talking about politicians..........yet you claimed that states had passed mental health checks.

Who passed those background checks for mental checks..............REGULAR PEOPLE? Or politicians voted by the people?

No...........you are the one who has been trying to change the topic, in fact you did it from the very beginning

3 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Why would 2nd amendment people be upset about mental health checks?

You lost the argument.

We know you did................because you're not arguing it anymore, and seem to want to talk about me.

You're done. And the more you talk about me, the more done you are.

Come back when you have that information on the states, but I'm to go ahead and say that those states are ALL DEMOCRATIC leaning states. Thank you for that, since it would prove my point.

The point is THEY are there. Without all of the bullshit regulations YOU created in your mind .

Look at you still obsessed with winning an argument , you change and make up just to win :D that is opinion based an unwinnable :D

Your scummy ass doesn't even care about the problem you just want to win . 

You're a sad dude .  Go cry to the mods again ....oh , they don't care and also know you're dumb as fuck . Lol

18 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

The point is THEY are there. Without all of the bullshit regulations YOU created in your mind .

Look at you still obsessed with winning an argument , you change and make up just to win :D that is opinion based an unwinnable :D

Your scummy ass doesn't even care about the problem you just want to win . 

You're a sad dude .  Go cry to the mods again ....oh , they don't care and also know you're dumb as fuck . Lol

They are there because Democratic politicians are the only ones willing to put them there.

Republicans block it, and therefore at the federal level, it cannot happen as long as Republicans block it.

They block it, because they have permission from their voters to do so.

I don't need to be obssessed with winning this argument. You don't have anything to provide a counter-argument. My points are perfectly sound.

I'm not the one getting mad. I'm not the one obsessing over something, or somebody, either. Next time, try making a coherent argument that you can back up.

15 hours ago, kokujin said:

No guns period. You gotta be 30 and still into Nintendo games (I.e. clearly a cuddly fuddly not a threat) to own anything. That's my first piece of legislation as the next-next president in 2024. 

I rather associate nintendies with kirby loving pedophiles not cuddly fuddlies, you gay ass psycho. go play ff15 on xbox. :scust: 

Edited by kaz