How creepy is imessage god damn

My girls boss freaked out on her today cause she didn't reply for like an hour we're at the movies cause he saw that she read the message

Granted he's a tool but what kinda creepy ass shit is that. SMS FTW

Edited by Vini

It should've never been a default feature. The whole concept sucks it should've never been forced onto public like some bogus innovation, it's social media type creepy default privacy settings from creepy ass nerds in Silicon Valley.

Edited by Vini
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Vini said:

It should've never been a default feature. The whole concept sucks it should've never been forced onto public like some bogus innovation, it's social media type creepy default privacy settings from creepy ass nerds in Silicon Valley.

It’s not default. You have  to enable it.

Edited by -GD-
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Is it "seen" if you view the text message as a notification on your screen BEFORE you unlock the phone and go to the messages app?

Because that's how I get around it with Whatsapp and Text Messaging on my Samsung.

No it doesn’t if it’s just on the notification screen. I believe it’s not seen if you dismiss it but if you hold the tap and bring up the reply screen it shows as read. Those things are stupid and so are people who stare at their phones waiting for a reply. People have become too obsessed with digital communication. 

7 hours ago, Vini said:

As far as I know once you sign into Apple ID it's enabled by default

It’s never happened to me. 

Also - settings -messages - disable “send receipts”

takes seconds, if one has it on. 

Does she work at a burger joint?  In a office?  Just curious as that would put perspective on things which I could then form an appropriate opinion.

That being said, that motherfucker shouldn't be mad because she was on her own time?  So my question is what does she do?  Does she work in a mission critical environment on salary and on call or at McDonalds.  Cuz if it's McD's or some shit I would walk up to that "boss" and tell him what's up. knowatimsayin?

6 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

Does she work at a burger joint?  In a office?  Just curious as that would put perspective on things which I could then form an appropriate opinion.

That being said, that motherfucker shouldn't be mad because she was on her own time?  So my question is what does she do?  Does she work in a mission critical environment on salary and on call or at McDonalds.  Cuz if it's McD's or some shit I would walk up to that "boss" and tell him what's up. knowatimsayin?

She works for a marketing firm 

I guess he needed a quick response fuck that faggot I disabled iMessage for her

Edited by Vini