Might buy a switch

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considering how bad and uncomfortable sony controllers have been for a decade this shouldn't be an issue

There have been NO performance improvements to the game on WiiU.  It's the exact same performance as when it launched.  It slows down significantly more, and more often, than the Switch version does..

The system only has 32gb's of storage and some games require large installs so you will need an SD card for extended storage. ($20-$40)   Also you'll want to buy a glass screen protector, th

Wii U version of BOTW is not significantly worse though. You can check out Youtube comparison videos and they are pretty close. One thing that’s really annoying about the Wii U and Switch is that they don’t come with proper controller, forcing you to spend another $80 on top of the console itself.

Just now, Pureis said:

Wii U version of BOTW is not significantly worse though. You can check out Youtube comparison videos and they are pretty close. One thing that’s really annoying about the Wii U and Switch is that they don’t come with proper controller, forcing you to spend another $80 on top of the console itself.

That's just Jerry trying to validate what he's saying, and he's wrong/exaggerating. I've got like 80 hours into the game on Wii U and like 50 on Switch so I know exactly how they perform.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's just Jerry trying to validate what he's saying, and he's wrong/exaggerating. I've got like 80 hours into the game on Wii U and like 50 on Switch so I know exactly how they perform.

what is he wrong about when it comes to the performance of the Wiiu version of ghe game? 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I already explicitly stated what, why are you asking dumb questions which have already been answered and read by you?

Funny how he asks you questioned you answered but wont answer to how he claimed your statements about Ditch were wrong.

And he calls people fanboys? lmfao that dicksucker SMH

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

what is he wrong about when it comes to the performance of the Wiiu version of ghe game? 

The difference is basically 900p vs 720p. Both versions have a target framerate of 30fps. That’s not significantly worse.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I already explicitly stated what, why are you asking dumb questions which have already been answered and read by you?

you always like to game your EXACT QUOTES are not what you said, was giving you a chance to clarify it before you start your damage control. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Switch is a great console, Wii U is a piece of shit with all it's games getting ported in a superiour form.

Nothing wrong with people wanting to only play the Switch versions of these games, I never owned a Wii U. Got Donkey Kong, Hyrule Warriors etc on Switch.

But Dynocrap owned a Wii U................and therefore, his consumer advice to a person SPECIFICALLY ASKING for advice based on his situation (that is, he never owned a Wii U) is to tell this person to not consider those games.

Now that's some good advice.:reg:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Sheep cant see a difference from 60fps to 20 in Bethesda Ditch games but the Zelda difference is MASSIVE 

lmfao, dicksuckers. These fanboys mad because Ditch is a rip off

Oh man............the butt hurt is comin' out.:kaz:

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Gooberson caught lying TWICE about Dyno in just a few days. He really is obsessed. I expect him to run like he always does.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey @SheepKilla, check out the credibility of the "video game expert"

Wii U version is just the same.

"We can also confirm that the handheld Switch configuration still remains the smoothest way to play Breath of the Wild, followed by the docked mode, with Wii U exhibiting the biggest frame-rate drops" 

Edited by Goukosan